Shotgun RE?

Zadren

That bug is still with us.

(Assuming it is a bug. None of the datamining sites have schematics listed for improved versions of the basic Shotguns and Vibroknives, so I suspect the "bug" is that they just didn't have time to put any in the game before launch.)

Edited by Grimgrey

They are.

/hug

Great news that these little things are getting sorted! :D

Two companion kits for Repubs in CE vendor?

Green Razer crystal high level item?

Fixing the willpower shields is one of the items that's been on my list of niggles for a long time now!

What about putting focus and shield RE on the right profession?

You mean, how about inserting a bit of code to prevent focii from getting +shielding on a new schematic from a Reverse Engineering attempt? That would prevent some truly useless schematics from entering the game.

You mean, how about inserting a bit of code to prevent focii from getting +shielding on a new schematic from a Reverse Engineering attempt? That would prevent some truly useless schematics from entering the game.

AFAIK they're RE-able by cybertechs at the moment, and you get an error saying that no schematic information is available (because obviously cybertech doesn't have any shield/focus schematics). This may concern only world drops, in which case it's not as big a deal, since there's very dropped items you can learn schematics from anyway. I know I've seen this at least once on my cybertech though, and I don't remember seeing patch notes mentioning it was fixed.