RDPS looking for new Imp Ops guild

dfetch

My former guild has fizzled with sketchy Ops attendance...so I'm looking for a new Ops guild.

My current progress: past second boss of HM EC...looking to continue HM EC and begin working through TFB.

Me:

Character: Fetch

Mercenary - Arsenal spec

Gear: full 61, except 58 leggings (which will be 61 in two or three days).

I have motor skills and can follow instructions. :)

West Coast player, I can run Ops weekday evenings and on weekends...just need to know a time so I can work it into my schedule (family). Dedicated to making my Ops times and progressing further into the game.

Hit me up in game if you have a DPS spot you need filled. I can provide combat logs on request.

Thanks.

• 1 year later...

HI!

Well it sounds like you are looking for our Guild! We are all super fun, but we don't have anyone that is a hardcore player and will scream at you for not knowing stuff. Rather we teach peps what to do! You want to learn to tank and heal? NO PROBLEM! We have great tanks and healers to help you out! We have both an Imp and Pub side and both are pretty active! If you are looking for end game content look no further, AS OF RIGHT NOW we are starting a progressive raid team. Nothing too hard core but it should be a blast!

Check us out: http://lordsoflegacy.guildlaunch.com and fill out the super short app!

Hope to see you soon!

Lords Of Legacy