Still no love?

Kilora

For Vector, I mean.

I'm incredibly impressed with the skins you've added to the non-human companions on the PTS -- but why no love for Vector?! Shouldn't he just have a basic human chest asset, and nothing special?

Vector has a fairly large following of people drooling over him. . . so why no give us some skin?

• Dev Post
Oh Vector, you silly modest guy. I've looked into this, and we can cure him of the shyness and have him bear his chest. In looking at the level of shy we're dealing with here, we currently feel like we can get him to come around and look better for you in Game Update 2.3.1.

Oh Vector, you silly modest guy. I've looked into this, and we can cure him of the shyness and have him bear his chest. In looking at the level of shy we're dealing with here, we currently feel like we can get him to come around and look better for you in Game Update 2.3.1.

YAY AMBER!!!!!!

Time to prepare my skimpy armor for Vector!

Any chance we can get some skimpy pants added to a CM pack, while you guys are at it? ^.^

YAY AMBER!!!!!!

Time to prepare my skimpy armor for Vector!

Any chance we can get some skimpy pants added to a CM pack, while you guys are at it? ^.^

Can we just get covert everything :D. I would buy the collection unlock in a heartbeat and make all of my characters and companions naked

Can we just get covert everything :D. I would buy the collection unlock in a heartbeat and make all of my characters and companions naked

This is a T rated game. . . .

I don't want them naked, not at all. But I wouldn't mind putting Vector in a slave outfit. . . . .

This is a T rated game. . . .

I don't want them naked, not at all. But I wouldn't mind putting Vector in a slave outfit. . . . .

Well, Full covert armor == look of no armor (if the legs follow what the chest does for women)

You would see the underwear (and Bioware could start telling underwear CM customization ;)

Edited by ninjonxb

This isn't like most General threads, I don't like this feeling... :confused:

Is it a feeling of pure joy?

Or a feeling of being super SUPER dirty.

Because I can't lie, it is a bit of both for me. . .

Hallelujah! :jawa_biggrin:

I predict the price of covert armor on the gtn will go through the roof. Not sure if my ops would feel comfortable compromising Vector's dignity in such a manner- oh who am I kidding...

So will this "cure" apply to Scourge as well? One can hope :o

It's about damn time.

Now, can we seriously talk about the problems with female-only Slave and Dancer gear?

Best news I've heard all week!

Nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You'll ruin both my Vectors with this change. Well, maybe. If you don't touch the infected customization then mine might be fine but if you 'fix' those as well, I'm screwed. As it is now, with the infected customization and a covert torso armour equipped, my Vectors actually wear the original coat that you get with Vector. I like this look on him, the coat that is, and because companion default outfits are not moddable this is the only way I can keep the look, even though I'd prefer not to use the infected customization on him but I really like Vector in that coat. Besides, Vector is not the type to walk around showing skin, it's not in his personality.

Woot!! Finally, my little agent will be very happy =)

Yay!! You just made my lady agent VERY happy :D I can understand his level of shyness, I'm a bit reserved myself, but it's time...

Thanks for listening to us! :D