Can't login

dipstik

LOL, no, been on this game for well over a year now starting with beta testing, I've TRIED to have patience with BW, but they just keep blundering and I doubt it will ever stop at this point tbh, which is sad because this game still has lots of potential, but they fail to fix bugs, their servers are frankly unstable and the lag for many is a joke.....come to think of it this GAME is quickly becoming a running joke with gamers...sorry fan boys, it is.

Oh man, please go already.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont worry, they will get it up as soon as they can. These things happen. Calm down and enjoy your family for Christ's sake.

I know this is Christmas Eve and everyone throwing a fit... There also other games you can play :) if you have any other games if not then like the other Poster said. Go spend time with family. I sure am :D

Plenty of other MMO's to choose from if this one just doesn't suit your fancy. But if you're here simply because it's Star Wars then perhaps you just need to deal with whatever they decide to do with the game? Afterall, like the rest of us, you are not special and your personal mmo preferences are not the standard for these developers. Also, to the guy claiming the game lost 2 million subs that was awesome. Watch I can throw out random numbers, too.

Four hundred and eighty five million.

LOL, no, been on this game for well over a year now starting with beta testing, I've TRIED to have patience with BW, but they just keep blundering and I doubt it will ever stop at this point tbh, which is sad because this game still has lots of potential, but they fail to fix bugs, their servers are frankly unstable and the lag for many is a joke.....come to think of it this GAME is quickly becoming a running joke with gamers...sorry fan boys, it is.

Lag isn't entirely their issue. If you have ****** internet, raging at Bioware because you don't understand solves nothing. And just because we are not all whiny *****es, does not mean we are fan boys my friend, so take your post hoc ergo propter hoc faulty arguments out of here.

It appears just the login for the west coast servers is borked now. At least I can actually log into the game again, reach the server select screen, but if I choose a west coast server it just hangs for a bit then I get a cannot connect message.

I can connect to east coast servers, and log into a character there with no problem, but west coast are no go still.

Ive never seen this in an MMO... the servers arent just offline or down. They are... missing?? The server list is just ... blank?

Weird!

OMG haha! Now they suddenly show up with -1 characters on each and every server. Wow everything is going haywire! Ive never EVER seen this happen in an MMO before.

I been playing since beta too and actually this game has been very stable for a mmo. Wow was awful for stability when it started, galaxies use to have to reboot daily. Stability is one thing BW got right.

Thank you for your reports, everyone. We'll keep you updated as we're able. We apologize for the inconvenience!

See there you go, no reason to freak out. They're working on it, and it will be back up as soon as they can. I'm sure they aren't sitting in their offices or at home thinking "Hehehehe let's ruin their gaming on Christmas!" They're trying :rak_03: