tulak hord server

Opiklo

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

We are seeing recovery for Tulak Hord so things are mostly returning to normal. There are some players still having problems and we are looking into that. The team is also still actively seeking the underlying cause of these issues, I will keep you update as I have more information and thank you again for your continued patience.

-eric

Sorry, but hat must be a BAD JOKE. The Server was running fine, I could play without lag and nothing returned to normal, I was just disconnected with a lot of other players.

Hey folks,

We are seeing recovery for Tulak Hord so things are mostly returning to normal. There are some players still having problems and we are looking into that. The team is also still actively seeking the underlying cause of these issues, I will keep you update as I have more information and thank you again for your continued patience.

-eric

worst troll ever

Hey folks,

-eric

I am sorry Eric, but this isn't good enough anymore. You always report a returning to normal when over here the people are about to go to bed. It's about 10pm in germany and the server pop most likely declining anyway. But as soon as the prime time sets in tomorrow we will have the same issue again. I am getting the feeling that these servers can not handle the pop increase after 6.0 and the increased visuals anymore. Maybe the traffic is too much at this point?

Hey folks,

-eric

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same thing... over and over again expecting things to change...

Hey folks,

-eric

Wait recovery?

Seriously?

Ahm, you now that your "recovery messages" are all coming as soon as we are getting out of european Prime-Time and the more we are getting towards mid-night?

Midnight. The time when everybody goes asleep.

RIP swtor...

@ Developers: Are you aware that you lose quite a bunch of players because of things like this?????

Also, you lose a lot of players because of a completely stupd crafting system (11th grade ****).

Further, you lose a whole lot of players to unfinished, unpolished and useless content.

I hope you are aware of all that and that you start 1) playing the game yourselves 2) don't hush updates and patches 3) do not longer take the p*** out of your player-base.

Greetings

Hey folks,

-eric

Hey Buddy, Patience has Limits. You know? And i think i can speak for mostly all players on Tulak Hord: We are close to the limit.

Hey folks,

-eric

I think this is old news since half the server had another disconnect a couple minutes before you posted this?

Anyway, I am now able to connect again but with these connection issues, it is difficult to impossible to commit to any group content this week.

Edited by Jerba

I mean at last tell us what is really happening with Tulak Hord?

Is the server dying? Hardware Problems? Broken clusters on virtuell servers?

Some more information would be nice, like: Take a phone, make call to Irland, ask them what is up with the server-clusters (and yes, I know, having virtuell servers is a adminastrative nightmare if something goes wrong) and report this back to us.

At last then we knew what is up.

And if it's a problem because of to many players on the servers right now - at last tell us so

EDIT:

-Group finder doesn't work,

-crafting doesn't work,

-travelling doesn't work,

-Strongholds not,

-Guild ship not

Oh, Chat does work

Edited by Gamemaron

workaround for stucked chars on fleet which cant interact with legacy bank etc:

leave the fleet to any planet, after that everything seems fine.

Oh Boy, ist das ernsthaft dein Workaround? Damit wird Tulak bestimmt runder laufen. Sorry, mir kommt es gerade hoch.