Supreme Inquisitor's robe - still in game?

Bobsy

I've been a-grindin' for this piece of kit for a while now to no avail, and am seeing some other orange drops for the second or third time. I'm starting to wonder, as the set was almost certainly an oversight in its initial inclusion, has it been removed? Or am I just plum unlucky?

http://www.torhead.com/item/3CUD9nM/supreme-inquisitors-robe

If you've got it recently please let me know.

I've been a-grindin' for this piece of kit for a while now to no avail, and am seeing some other orange drops for the second or third time. I'm starting to wonder, as the set was almost certainly an oversight in its initial inclusion, has it been removed? Or am I just plum unlucky?

http://www.torhead.com/item/3CUD9nM/supreme-inquisitors-robe

If you've got it recently please let me know.

I got 2, both from GTN. 1 was as recent as last week.

2 pieces on the GTN on my server as we speak. One of them was just added last week although I have not seen the robe for a very long time. Picked this entire set up a long time ago when it was dirt cheap. Jast time I saw the robe on there, it was going for over 150k. Who knows.

I've been wondering this too as i was farming for a while and absolutely no luck from either of the 3 mobs. Even GTN is totally bare on my server. some *** trying to sell saber marshall bracers for 250k.

I just wish they didn't make the saber marshall robe bind on pickup.

Well, after three days of farming, dozens of other orange drops and spamming at the fleet and on Hoth (including openly offering a 100K bounty - that got people's attention!)... one shows up on the GTN for 12500 credits. Funny how these things work out, isn't it?

Well, after three days of farming, dozens of other orange drops and spamming at the fleet and on Hoth (including openly offering a 100K bounty - that got people's attention!)... one shows up on the GTN for 12500 credits. Funny how these things work out, isn't it?

I had the same thing happen. Offered a bounty of 200K and ended up getting them off the GTN for 10K (someone had NO idea what they were worth)

• 3 weeks later...

So just to bump this thread again. I am posting a guide to farming this elusive item. Here is a map that goes along with the lower description.

http://www.imgplace.com/img546/1043/13supremeinquisitorsfar.jpg

Some things to keep in mind.

1. Its extremely rare, so don't give up.

2. Be prepared to dedicated time and a ton of effort

3. Be Level 45-50 (Almost a must)

4. DPS Companion to speed up the kills.

This guide has been created through my own experience. As you can see I have marked 3 places where mobs spawn that have a "chance" to drop the Robe. Obviously you'll want to go in order as marked as this makes your farming experience the most efficient. Group 3 is a filler so that the other two camps can spawn, but if you wish you can skip it all together and just farm between 1 and 2.

Hope this helps some people get their head around the respective areas.

Edited by Shaaris

It's not on hoth.. drops on quesh.

Absolutely untrue.

It is a WORLD DROP, which means it can drop from literally everything and anything within the correct level range. You have a much greater chance of getting blue/orange gear dropping from elites, and an even greater chance getting it from champions.

People (such as myself) farm the Talz War Veteran and Taskmaster because they are convenient, (relatively) easily killable and respawn pretty quickly. In fact, if you've been farming them as much as I had to you'll realise that there's a cap on the amount of times in a certain period you can loot a particular mob, in order to discourage this.

I got my robe a couple of weeks ago, and as soon as it dropped respecced from Deception to Darkness. I can honestly say I've never been happier playing my wonderful, wonderful Assassin. I even got a set of Imperial Guard armour for Andronikos. We are such a team.

Well I've pulled 2 robes in the past few weeks off champs on quesh.. but by all means keep killing talz.

And all mobs have a farm cap of 3 kills.. it has nothing to do with which mob.. all you need to do is relog, not that hard.

Edited by Altephor

Absolutely untrue.

It is a WORLD DROP, which means it can drop from literally everything and anything within the correct level range. You have a much greater chance of getting blue/orange gear dropping from elites, and an even greater chance getting it from champions.

People (such as myself) farm the Talz War Veteran and Taskmaster because they are convenient, (relatively) easily killable and respawn pretty quickly. In fact, if you've been farming them as much as I had to you'll realise that there's a cap on the amount of times in a certain period you can loot a particular mob, in order to discourage this.

I got my robe a couple of weeks ago, and as soon as it dropped respecced from Deception to Darkness. I can honestly say I've never been happier playing my wonderful, wonderful Assassin. I even got a set of Imperial Guard armour for Andronikos. We are such a team.

If by absolutely untrue, you mean it DOESN'T drop on Quesh you are deadly wrong.

Got one from a random thrash on Quesh just last week.

If you mean however it ALSO drops on hoth, then this is correct.

Lacking a bit of clarity there.

If by absolutely untrue, you mean it DOESN'T drop on Quesh you are deadly wrong.

Hmmm this is interesting. Would you mind mentioning the mobs you were farming at the time. I've only been able to find 1 Champion on Quesh. But I'm obviously not looking hard enough.

Any help is appreciated! :D

Beg pardon.

What I meant by "absolutely untrue" is that it drops on Quesh INSTEAD OF Hoth. I felt that needed to be quashed in the most direct terms and clearly I've made a bit of a hash of it.

It may drop on Quesh. But also Hoth, possibly low-end Belsavis and high-end Taris. It's dropped in the Foundry, and if you're incredibly lucky it might just drop in Boarding Party. This is because it's a world drop, and as such it can literally drop off any enemy in a certain level range, with a higher chance on elites and champions.

So I thought it was important that to make that clear, but obviously not clear enough.

Hmmm this is interesting. Would you mind mentioning the mobs you were farming at the time. I've only been able to find 1 Champion on Quesh. But I'm obviously not looking hard enough.

Any help is appreciated! :D

As said, it dropped from a standard enemy, in the passage to the last area of the chain quest.

As far as champions go, there is 3 I know of.

On a platform near the adrenal shutdown quest, on the left side of the hutt palace entrance if you choose to storm the front, and somewhere around the last area, don't exactly remember where.

Still in the game, dunno where it drops though. Seems rare as frakking hell. Got it for 5k off the GTN (like all the other setpieces from the set, lucky me):

http://i43.tinypic.com/lwgmq.jpg

IIRC (I'm at work so can't check) it requires level 31 (the pants are level 36) so it should probably drop on Alderaan?

Edited by AetherMcLoud