In lieu of Launch Day, Fan Creations!

xStryph

I bring to the Swtor Community a little Treat, please enjoy!

Please share anything you have done or made during that long wait from the first day of swtor announcement

A Fan made Trailer consisting of the first 2 trailers made by bioware, All credits are given to perspective parties, nothing is owned by me or the persons who posted the video, thank you!

Edited by xStryph

That's pretty well done. It's intriguing how much those first two cinematics actually fit with the music used. Although it sort of became out of sync in parts towards the middle, it's reasonable considering what the person had to work with. But still it was really well done. They had a good eye and ear when it came to this sort of thing. If I had a youtube account, I'd tell the original creator myself. Hopefully he reads these forums. :D

I've only been waiting for a few weeks, but I'll share what I got too. Check for it in the link in the signature below. It's just a few drawings I did as a character concept for my smuggler. I had more, a lot more of my trooper and bounty hunter as well. But since I don't have a scanner, they're stuck in my sketchpad or until I redraw them in Photoshop.