Daragon Trail - PvP - West Coast

pinkwun

Lets get some more PvPers rolling on Daragon Trail. With the new wave of preorders that are going to be playing + a larger player influx on the 20th we should try to make Daragon Trail another popular westcoast pvp server! As it looks seems like they could use some help on the Republic side!

Also... who wouldn't want to play on a server that sounds like Dragon Tail! :D

As it stands the server is not imbalanced but it could use a few more organized republic players.

Edited by pinkwun

Lets get some more PvPers rolling on Daragon Trail. With the new wave of preorders that are going to be playing + a larger player influx on the 20th we should try to make Daragon Trail another popular westcoast pvp server! As it looks seems like they could use some help on the Republic side!

Also... who wouldn't want to play on a server that sounds like Dragon Tail! :D

As it stands the server is not imbalanced but it could use a few more organized republic players.

I wil be seeing you tomorrow. Also I am worth at least 5 Imp players so no worries.

Also ARC members will be coming in everyday with many more on launch.

Edited by Grey_Knight

Sounds good. I think this is a good choice for players rolling tomorrow because as the 20th rounds the corner you will see many people looking for a server thats not "Heavy" so I am hoping players start to choose Daragon Trail. Lets start the hype!

I'm Sorry i actually pvp on another pvpve based game called aion Tower of eternity, i Rolled a class called a templar, which is the tank in this game. I was the best templar on NA servers

. i was the best, like no one ever was, Edited by ischodan

Right now the biggest guild on Daragon for Empire seems like its about 40 people. Need some larger republic guilds joining or beginning to form up!

Also server will be having a lot of people that we played Aion with joining up (majority of the top PvP players) :]

Edited by pinkwun

I, Berjiault, he who dominated Warhammer as a Magus, and performed as a templar in Aion with unyielding mediocrity, do solemnly support Scream "the Davinator's'" decision to turn Daragon Trail into the third (if not fourth) most popular pvp server on the west cost.

As a side note- I have never before met this Scream character, but I am assured that he is both extremely intelligent and most admirably handsome (no ****).

Back to the point at hand, I beleive Daragon Trail would be an excellent pvp server for the following reasons.

First off, Daragon Trail is an anagram of 'I dalart groan', the meaning of which is obviously that this server is an excellent place to make players by the name of Dalart unhappy, through serious competition and sublime griefing attempts.

Secondly, Powertech's are the only class that is able to have a Jawa companion. This has very little to do with my thesis statement, but It seems as though it needs to be brought to the forefront regardless.

In conclusion, I, Berjiault a.k.a. Berji a.k.a. Berj a.k.a. Berj a Berj a.k.a "dude shut up, no one gives a ****" believe wholeheartedly that Daragon trail is an excellent server to meet new people and eventually have a Star-wars themed marriage, through the use of in-game avatars and the soundtrack of the Star Wars: A new Hope, all while sweaty nerds role-play heavily in a 15 slot-ventrilo.

We have a guild coming in on the Rep side starting tomorrow :)

Nice how many players are you guys bringing in? We are moving from Aion to this game (Currently known as Finale in aion) so we will have about 25-30 solid pvp player core as the game starts out. Hoping that it wont be zergy like the other high pop servers :]

approx 20-30 depending... however, as of now we are unsure if we will come here or to Warriors. I have friends telling me 2 different directions :-\

and most of us are vet WoW pvp'ers and pve'ers :p

Edited by Sycc

approx 20-30 depending... however, as of now we are unsure if we will come here or to Warriors. I have friends telling me 2 different directions :-\

and most of us are vet WoW pvp'ers and pve'ers :p

Come to Daragon!!! Think about this, if you were to roll on a high pop emp server now you can just imagine it getting worse as the 20th rounds the corner!

^^ Should have a fun community on Daragon!

(Not to mention it sounds like Dragon Tail) lol

Edited by pinkwun