Tales from Remi's Galaxy

kabeone

Couples Counseling: Sex

The doctor greeted his clients warmly. He felt he was making progress in getting the two somewhat serious and guarded people to open up. They sat, not comfortably but they looked like they were getting used to their surroundings.

The doctor was making several notes in his datapad to update their files.

“How often do the two of you have sex?” He asked without looking up. He heard the lightsaber ignite and raised his arm in a futile attempt to block what was coming. When the blow did not land he peered out from under his arms, the Jedi was force pushing an outraged Lord Scourge out the door.

“See you next week, doctor.” She called over her shoulder.

Edited by kabeone

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couples Counseling: Family

“Is there anything you would like to talk about today?” The doctor asked, the Sith Lord looked pleased and the Jedi looked sullen, a reversal he wanted to investigate.

“No,” the Jedi stared straight forward.

The Sith made a rumbling chuckle, “She’s upset because our son has chosen to go to Korriban.”

“He’s eight.” She frowned at nothing in particular.

“He needs training sooner rather than later,” Lord Scourge reminded her, “and we have shown him both sides.”

“Yeah,” she said sarcastically, “You had them throw him a parade at Korriban. It’s not going to be like that when he’s there.”

“There was no parade, merely a display of the offerings a Sith of power and influence could have.” He grinned at his wife, “It is hardly my fault your Jedi could not manage to show anything that would interest a boy his age.”

“The Jedi Temple is not a finishing school, they don’t have a sales pitch.” She said glumly.

“I doubt they would accept him had he chosen differently.” Lord Scourge replied.

“What happened?” The doctor asked curiously, stroking his beard. The Jedi compressed her lips remaining silent.

“They spent the day lecturing him about their code, what it means, and the evils of emotions and the Sith. At the end, they tasked him with lifting a giant rock with meditation and the Force, it is supposed to be impossible.” The Sith Lord was almost laughing. The Jedi wore a scowl that would frighten a Hutt.

“And what did he do?”

“He threw it at the instructor.”

Edited by kabeone

Couples Counseling: Jealousy

“What made you decide to try counseling?” The doctor asked.

“His girlfriend, I’m sorry his assistant, made us come here.” The Jedi said sourly.

The doctor looked inquisitively at Lord Scourge. He shook his head with disgust. “Care to elaborate?” he asked the Jedi.

She shrugged, “He spends more time at work than with me.”

“Building an Empire is time consuming.” Scourge growled. “Especially when your wife keeps undoing everything you do.”

“I’ve heard that excuse before.” She spat back.

He looked at her in shock, “Are you genuinely jealous?”

“Why not? You never tell me anything, you just go off for planning sessions with your girlfriend.” She smiled falsely, “Sorry, your assistant.”

He covered his face shaking his head. “I can’t believe you’re jealous of me and Major Pierce.”

• 1 month later...

He did not miss the implication, she could not stay, his heart twisted but he smiled anyway. “You gave me a gift, I do not regret it.”

She managed a wry smile, “Men.” He chuckled it was exactly something she would say.

That shot of humor was such a wonderful tremendous relief. In the middle of a lot of awesome.

Way to splash some very, very vivid possibilities onto that stretch of the timeline. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
“I will not see you when she is gone.”

“No,” she said softly.

“You will still be with me?”

“Always.”

He nodded ignoring the pain in his chest. “It is enough.”

Cue immediate incoming tears. This timeline of your Remi story is so bittersweet. I love it, but ooo the waterworks are not far away ever.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...