The NEW *INSANE DPS* 1.2 SORC Spec!

Saltydogz

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's the player. Not the class."

These are the stats I pull on a normal basis. It is rare if I am not #1 on the damage/objective chart. I play Warzones like I would WoW arenas. Proper placement and LoSing > stationary carebears.

This is with Madness spec.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/85/darc1.jpg/

-Darc

1 stop playing againts bads

2 your overal Dmg worth nothing bicous it was from Spreading those patheticly weak dots around everyone that barely scratch them.

1 stop playing againts bads

2 your overal Dmg worth nothing bicous it was from Spreading those patheticly weak dots around everyone that barely scratch them.

"stop playing against bads" Compared to me they are bad. I don't exactly get to queue up against any "goods" by choice. My "pathetically weak dots" dominate other players when I incorporate kiting, LoS, and superior team gameplay. I split target DPS between the healer and the primary kill target along with coordinating kills over Mumble with my team. We bounce back and forth as many times as we need so that no matter what the healer cant keep up with us. (This has always been an amazing tactic in teamplay.)

When enough of you complain to the devs they will buff sorcs because there are so many carebears who don't really know how to PvP. So don't worry sir, Bioware will satisfy the needs of the carebears that don't take the time to learn how to play their class in a team based game.

Perhaps I'm coming off as cocky and/or a real d!ck right now. But come watch me play instead of trolling about sorcs. Come ask the PVP community on my server about mine and my guild's gameplay. I hope I can upgrade my computer soon so I can start streaming my warzones. Because the picture I posted was about how 90% of my matches go.

But now that I've stated pure facts, I await the typical response of someone like you attempting to troll me, my real life, my mother, ect. Because thats what is really happening here. So many of you would rather sit on forums and complain instead of practicing PvP and getting better.

-Darc

Space Slug

Come visit me.

Edited by Deimosmp

"stop playing against bads" Compared to me they are bad. I don't exactly get to queue up against any "goods" by choice. My "pathetically weak dots" dominate other players when I incorporate kiting, LoS, and superior team gameplay. I split target DPS between the healer and the primary kill target along with coordinating kills over Mumble with my team. We bounce back and forth as many times as we need so that no matter what the healer cant keep up with us. (This has always been an amazing tactic in teamplay.)

When enough of you complain to the devs they will buff sorcs because there are so many carebears who don't really know how to PvP. So don't worry sir, Bioware will satisfy the needs of the carebears that don't take the time to learn how to play their class in a team based game.

Perhaps I'm coming off as cocky and/or a real d!ck right now. But come watch me play instead of trolling about sorcs. Come ask the PVP community on my server about mine and my guild's gameplay. I hope I can upgrade my computer soon so I can start streaming my warzones. Because the picture I posted was about how 90% of my matches go.

But now that I've stated pure facts, I await the typical response of someone like you attempting to troll me, my real life, my mother, ect. Because thats what is really happening here. So many of you would rather sit on forums and complain instead of practicing PvP and getting better.

-Darc

Space Slug

Come visit me.

no i WONT troll you or your mother or anything and im not even trolling im serious

even i can kill anyone in my lighting spec that does basicaly 2x more dmg then the dots

if there is a healer in my ***

but like lots of people we are playing Pugs mostly

lets stay balanced ok

what happens to a DPS sorc if Both your or enemy team dont have a healer

you die die die die die die die die aaaaaaand die die die die

Some of the tank clases do better dmg then a Sorc

the DPS clasess do basicaly 2x more dmg with their spammable Instant attacks then sorcs

a marauder just simply will survive all of our kiting and CC while he nukes us down Same with basicaly almost all the stealth clases.

Some of the ranged classes just simply doing 3x higer single target dmg then us.

so here we are thinking what a Sorc is good for ?

funny how my low lvl Guardian in WZ doing better dmg then my Sorc when i was low lvl with it im basicaly spamming 2k-3k 's a same lvl sorc can do basicaly half of that and its the squisiest dps class.

Edited by Zoliaxen

no i WONT troll you or your mother or anything and im not even trolling im serious

even i can kill anyone in my lighting spec that does basicaly 2x more dmg then the dots

if there is a healer in my ***

but like lots of people we are playing Pugs mostly

lets stay balanced ok

what happens to a DPS sorc if Both your or enemy team dont have a healer

you die die die die die die die die aaaaaaand die die die die

Some of the tank clases do better dmg then a Sorc

the DPS clasess do basicaly 2x more dmg with their spammable Instant attacks then sorcs

a marauder just simply will survive all of our kiting and CC while he nukes us down Same with basicaly almost all the stealth clases.

Some of the ranged classes just simply doing 3x higer single target dmg then us.

so here we are thinking what a Sorc is good for ?

Don't use lightning spec for PvP. Ever. Don't use those goofy hybrid specs either. Go madness. Get the snare and kite away. With madness you have self heals from DOTs. You survive by maxing your crit to the soft cap, then stacking power.

Bioware has led you all in a terrible direction anyways. For example, both of the sets open for sorcs to get, be it the mystic or the master set, have alacrity on them which makes it useless for madness because DOTs are not effected by alacrity. After switching around around mods to replace the alacrity and stacking power into my augments my heals from DOTs keep me alive through through all PvP encounters. I've gone through countless 1v2s and 1v3s to capture a node or to hold off the enemy team for a very long time. You can't achieve these results through lightning spec.

I'm crit capped, over the surge softcap, and stacking power. Currently valor rank 91(Warlord) Full war-hero gear with 1326 expertise. I Initiate most fights with an instant deathfield crit that ranges anywheres from 3.7-5.3k damage on up to three targets after popping cooldowns. (Depending on their expertise) That is HUGE going INTO a fight.

Edited by Deimosmp

Don't use lightning spec for PvP. Ever. Don't use those goofy hybrid specs either. Go madness. Get the snare and kite away. With madness you have self heals from DOTs. You survive by maxing your crit to the soft cap, then stacking power.

Bioware has led you all in a terrible direction anyways. For example, both of the sets open for sorcs to get, be it the mystic or the master set, have alacrity on them which makes it useless for madness because DOTs are not effected by alacrity. After switching around around mods to replace the alacrity and stacking power into my augments my heals from DOTs keep me alive through through all PvP encounters. I've gone through countless 1v2s and 1v3s to capture a node or to hold off the enemy team for a very long time. You can't achieve these results through lightning spec.

I'm crit capped, over the surge softcap, and stacking power. Currently valor rank 91(Warlord) Full war-hero gear with 1326 expertise. I Initiate most fights with an instant deathfield crit that ranges anywheres from 3.7-5.3k damage on up to three targets after popping cooldowns. (Depending on their expertise) That is HUGE going INTO a fight.

We are at it again

So Our gear is screwed

we can fix it IF we PvP without the Gear that we should have To have the gear that we should have

Im forced into Lighting bicous Without the gear that madnes needs the Dots a rubish my Chaneled Lighting Hits harder then the Dots.

So we are Useless till we dont have gear For Madnes

bicous Lighting is screwed we dont have a spec in pvp that is Viable to gett the gear for madnes.

i know this i tryed full speced madnes many times and yes the heals are good but the Dmg is so low that i sometimes dont even see my targets Healtbar Move

Edited by Zoliaxen

We are at it again

So Our gear is screwed

we can fix it IF we PvP without the Gear that we should have To have the gear that we should have

Im forced into Lighting bicous Without the gear that madnes needs the Dots a rubish my Chaneled Lighting Hits harder then the Dots.

So we are Useless till we dont have gear For Madnes

bicous Lighting is screwed we dont have a spec in pvp that is Viable to gett the gear for madnes.

i know this i tryed full speced madnes many times and yes the heals are good but the Dmg is so low that i sometimes dont even see my targets Healtbar Move

We all started somewheres. PvP and get your gear. No one should hand you the tools to become superior in PvP. I had to grind stupid bags and commendations that didn't even guarantee you gear to get champion and battlemaster armor. How do you think I felt when they brought the patch in to make getting those items 100 times easier? Now people can buy recruit gear for cheap instead of doing the hours of grinding armaments on Ilum like I had to do. Next patch they're doing something like reimbursing people who bought recruit gear or some ****. See what happens when enough people ***** and moan? They get the game handed to them because they're too lazy to earn it.

We all started somewheres. PvP and get your gear. No one should hand you the tools to become superior in PvP. I had to grind stupid bags and commendations that didn't even guarantee you gear to get champion and battlemaster armor. How do you think I felt when they brought the patch in to make getting those items 100 times easier? Now people can buy recruit gear for cheap instead of doing the hours of grinding armaments on Ilum like I had to do. Next patch they're doing something like reimbursing people who bought recruit gear or some ****. See what happens when enough people ***** and moan? They get the game handed to them because they're too lazy to earn it.

getting the gear is not the prob for me that prob is we dont have a Viable spec in bad gear like ALL the other clases

i see clases in recruit gear surviving multiple people or doing 2x more dmg then me or basicaly anything.

when someone jumps on me and my knock is on CD i speed away of course the jump on me Again or a ranged just NUKE me down in secs or Grip me back and Nuk me down with 2-3k Crit SPAMS.

Sorc dont have a Viable Spec in bad gear Like others.

Heres an example of what happens with me on a normal occasion when I play with my team. And thats only with 4 of us coordinating. When 8 mans come out we will be prepared.

This is from a couple nights ago. (PVP has been near dead on my server so this is my most recent match)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/213/darc2.jpg/

Zero deaths, 21 medals, Immortal, Completing objectives, Win.. Oh look, I'm a sorc!

This goes for anyone who thinks their class is weak. This is a team game. Find people who complement your current style of playing. Find someone whom you have synergy with. If you think you're weak in this game it is because you're playing for yourself, BY yourself.

-Darc

Edited by Deimosmp

Heres an examply of what happens with me on a normal occasion when I play with my team. And thats only with 4 of us coordinating. When 8 mans come out we will be prepared.

This is from a couple nights ago. (PVP has been near dead on my server so this is my most recent match)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/213/darc2.jpg/

Zero deaths, 21 medals, Immortal, Completing objectives, Win.. Oh look, I'm a sorc!

This goes for anyone who thinks their class is weak. This is a team game. Find people who complement your current style of playing. Find someone whom you have synergy with. If you think you're weak in this game it is because you're playing for yourself, BY yourself.

-Darc

No

im playing for the team BY myself

but the prob is you dont understand you geared up your Sorc when Sorc's woth someting now that all clases gott buffed and ours nerfed now equip recruit gear and see what happens we dont have a Viable PvP spec in bad gear like other clases.

Oh and your constantly saying its a team game then WHY other clases dont need a team constantly in their *** to Survive do dmg and CC.

and dont tel that lame 3v1 if they in same gear and have a LITLE brain they just lock you down and kill you in secs.

Edited by Zoliaxen

I'm not good because of my gear. I'll put on my champion gear and still dominate. Less numbers though of course.

i bet thats moded too thats why for new people to mod it need to farm it twice and until that we still basicaly farmed.

and i say it again WHY other clases dont need a whole team in their back to do anything while for Sorc is a must.

i bet thats moded too thats why for new people to mod it need to farm it twice and until that we still basicaly farmed.

and i say it again WHY other clases dont need a whole team in their back to do anything while for Sorc is a must.

What do you mean they dont need a whole team on their back? Are you saying a Marauder can 1v8 a huttball?

It is a TEAM game. No one is rambo in this MMO. Except that guy named Rambo on my server... And hes BAD.

I've said enough. I'm out. Buh bye.

-Darc

I didn't re-mod my gear(mix of BM and WH now) and I dominate most of the time.

What do you mean they dont need a whole team on their back? Are you saying a Marauder can 1v8 a huttball?

It is a TEAM game. No one is rambo in this MMO. Except that guy named Rambo on my server... And hes BAD.

I've said enough. I'm out. Buh bye.

-Darc

im saying that all the other clases Simple have Enough ability to survive For sometime when they are focused or Survive when they see someone blowing all his CD to Nuke him down

A sorc dont have this

yet they arent compensated in dmg

so while we are one of the easyest clas to nuke down our dmg is bad too.

Even those snipers that 7k crit people have ability that prevents the enemy to Jump on him OR to revert the Knockback to the enemy ( i once knocked myself down bicous of this was a LoL )

and what about all those stealth clases with those tons of CC ?

I didn't re-mod my gear(mix of BM and WH now) and I dominate most of the time.

with a healer on your back ?

or againts bad people ?

or realy bad geared people ?

or with a tank that constatly def you with his 50% buff ?

Sorcs is the MOST team depented and thats rubish

Edited by Zoliaxen

with a healer on your back ?

or againts bad people ?

or realy bad geared people ?

or with a tank that constatly def you with his 50% buff ?

Sorcs is the MOST team depented and thats rubish

With a healer in my back I'm basically unkillable, same with guard.

Without I still dominate, even if die die 5-6 times.

Against pretty well geared teams and premades.

Stop accusing other players of dominating because they play vs. baddies.

I'm getting the impression that YOU are the bad player.

With a healer in my back I'm basically unkillable, same with guard.

Without I still dominate, even if die die 5-6 times.

Against pretty well geared teams and premades.

Stop accusing other players of dominating because they play vs. baddies.

I'm getting the impression that YOU are the bad player.

nah im just 100% sure you guys killing only 13k hp recruit gear people.

the tons of posts out there for fixing Sorcs is not out there from QQ ers they realy bringing up good ideas and fixes for the clas

and basicaly most of it is about how the Sorc is toooo damn easy to kill

even the DPS ers are adminting it sometimes how easy we are to kill.

we dont have enought escape or defense abilities.

or DMG to make up for our bad surviability

Edited by Zoliaxen

the tons of posts out there for fixing Sorcs is not out there from QQ ers they realy bringing up good ideas and fixes for the clas

or DMG to make up for our bad surviability

Apart from some fresh 50s most people are at least full-BM-geared so stop with your ridiculous accusations.

I'm back. And 100% sure youre wrong about who I'm killing.

I'm not easy to kill. I happen to be a sorc. I'm assuming since I live and you die that means you run out into the open during PvP and stand in melee range when a marauder is on your ***. Meanwhile I Kite around corners, line of sight, and stay in the marauders deadzone so he cant charge me.

I'm back. And 100% sure youre wrong about who I'm killing.

I'm not easy to kill. I happen to be a sorc. I'm assuming since I live and you die that means you run out into the open during PvP and stand in melee range when a marauder is on your ***. Meanwhile I Kite around corners, line of sight, and stay in the marauders deadzone so he cant charge me.

lol there is a minimum of 2 melee on me constantly

or a ranged and a melee

WZ isnt 1 on 1 your lucky that only 1 person attacks you lol

funny things we are the only class that dont have something to def ourself when we are under heavy nuking

some clases just stealth others pop some HIGH dmg immunity for 10 sec and can kill during it or escape

but if a Sorc getts jumped your dead.

Apart from some fresh 50s most people are at least full-BM-geared so stop with your ridiculous accusations.

on your server maybe but where i am like 50 60% players are in recruit or Half rec half BM

and i Cleary see what other clases can do in the same gear.

and sorc is one of the worst.