More people are excited about a new speicies than anything else in the EXP...

Delani

I'm somewhat reluctant to post this... but ... well here goes.

I've been working on this for a while now. And I've tried to keep it structured within the context of "lore". I'm sure it still needs work... and well... would probably be better received if it were someone else idea:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=964179

Interesting concept although to me it has a bit too much of everything as in it is the ultimate character with high-powered guns and light sabers.

While I hate to use the comparison it is like a WoW Hero Class.

If it was dumbed down a bit in terms of its versatility it could easily be one or two of the new classes such as you said.

Sith Intelligence Agent (under the Imperial Agent banner) and SIS Agent (Under Smuggler banner, although the story wouldn't work as well)

Interesting concept although to me it has a bit too much of everything as in it is the ultimate character with high-powered guns and light sabers.

While I hate to use the comparison it is like a WoW Hero Class.

If it was dumbed down a bit in terms of its versatility it could easily be one or two of the new classes such as you said.

Sith Intelligence Agent (under the Imperial Agent banner) and SIS Agent (Under Smuggler banner, although the story wouldn't work as well)

I know... it needs work ! It needs stuff added .. and stuff "adjusted" to balance ! I did deliberately try to avoid a hybrid of any kind. (sorry my techno-bable translator is broken right now !)

:D

OH ... the SiS thing and the Imperial equivalent are well established in SWTOR as it is !! There are gaps that need filled. But it's not that much of a stretch to provide a vehicle to find the necessity to create a "tactical division" or "special ops" of the SIS and the Imperial counter part.

Please believe me when I tell you that I appreciate a good critique ... If you get the chance go through it in detail and review again. If you have already done that ... then that is really considerate of you to take the time to do and respond in kind.

Very much appreciated !!

I know... it needs work ! It needs stuff added .. and stuff "adjusted" to balance ! I did deliberately try to avoid a hybrid of any kind. (sorry my techno-bable translator is broken right now !)

:D

OH ... the SiS thing and the Imperial equivalent are well established in SWTOR as it is !! There are gaps that need filled. But it's not that much of a stretch to provide a vehicle to find the necessity to create a "tactical division" or "special ops" of the SIS and the Imperial counter part.

Please believe me when I tell you that I appreciate a good critique ... If you get the chance go through it in detail and review again. If you have already done that ... then that is really considerate of you to take the time to do and respond in kind.

Very much appreciated !!

I emailed myself to do just that once I get home from work.

It's not what i'm most excited about at all.

I might make one, but i am not sure yet. I am happy that they are free with the sub and not a separate market purchase.

But a new class sure would go ways to make people more excited.