Cant loot Soa

My guild recently started raiding and tonight we killed Soa but only a sniper survived, but he couldnt rez due to a bug that kept him in combat making it impossible for the rest of the raid to loot it. Is this a known bug and bioware is working to fix it ? can we expect bioware to care and give us the loot ? Is there some way to circunvent it ? is this always going to happen or its a luck factor and sometimes ppl are kept in combat sometimes not ?

Thx for the info in advance!!!!

Edited by Just_Die

I can tell you that if you are mind-trapped when Soa was killed, you cannot see any loot and therefore not able to roll on any loot at all. You can still get your commendations by exit area, run back and then jump off the ledge and die if someone is down below to rez you..

Proof - look at the end of this video when people are talking about loot and none shows up on my screen :

Edited by Iwipe

we had that problem yesterday too - we tried the port out and run back in jump die, rezz approch (especiall as 2 items were assigned to 2 Mind Trapped players)

but well those 2 wern't able to zone back into the instance at all (After Load Screen we would be back outside in front of the "Door"...)

and what was even more "funny" - our ticket regarding that issues was anserwed with the generic use "Stuck" or the "Emergency Fleet Pass" response -.-