Anyone able to sell Orange crafted items?

Fooki

I've dropped a crap ton of credits getting my synthweaving up to 400.. then went and dropped my last 50K on the Battlemaster Weaponmaster's gear kit.. I have yet to sell a single item out of that set and I have dropped the price all the way down to 20K when everyone else is still asking for 150K-200K.. does no one buy these things?

Did I screw up and waste 50K on a worthless set of gear??

Personally I hate how much gear is in this game.. have NO IDEA what is good or not.

On my server it's really difficult to sell crit crafted armor, because the vast majority of player is using pre-1.2 armor set. Myself included. However, I sell several augmented pistol per day, around 5 each day.

well if I had known that player made armor was trash I would have just done something else.. =( dont have enough credits left to even start over..

With 1.3, orange crafted armor will be only valuable for their looks. If you intend to craft to make money, with Synthweaving will be able to create cheap augment kits using green belts and bracers. And of course, sell augments as well.

Non-critted orange armour just won't sell, its easily obtainable. I think the way to go is to have a complete set of armour crit crafted and attempt to sell via trade chat in bulk, I think some people will still switch to full augmented before 1.3.

Reverse engineer what you have non-critted and pump them back into making more. Get your credits with the daily/space grind I'm afraid.

Augmented Battlemaster gloves/boots sell occasionally, for a fairly decent price on my server. No point in even attempting to crit craft the rest of it, as you can make equally good, *far* better looking crit crafted gear for a fraction of the price by crit-crafting lvl 11-19ish orange stuff. (just aren't any orange glove/boot schematics other than the battlemaster/warhero stuff)

I've dropped a crap ton of credits getting my synthweaving up to 400.. then went and dropped my last 50K on the Battlemaster Weaponmaster's gear kit.. I have yet to sell a single item out of that set and I have dropped the price all the way down to 20K when everyone else is still asking for 150K-200K.. does no one buy these things?

Did I screw up and waste 50K on a worthless set of gear??

Personally I hate how much gear is in this game.. have NO IDEA what is good or not.

Just to clarify, the armor pieces you're putting up are all crit crafted right? Only the augmented ones really have any value, but anyways for me personally the augmented ones are selling very very slow. I'm making maybe one sale a week at 250k and even less now that my server pop has dropped significantly. Another tip is to try making something people want, battlemaster gear looks OK at best, plus a lot of people are still wearing it so try and grab some new schematics and create augmented pieces of stuff like Warlord Elite Chestguard or Fortified Phobium Chestguard - for those that like capes :). etc etc.

Lastly, armor sales have been slow but augments have been good to me so far. I seem to be the only supplier of Might and Resolve augments at times so I've been able to sell at 120k a pop. Hope some of this helps :)