Kabe's Digital Drawings

kabeone

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY FORCE OH MY FORCE WHY IS THIS HAPPENING

Problem, Lenny?

The problem, Niselle, is you are an ABOMINATION who needs to be NOT HERE and preferably needs to be wearing more clothes than that while not here!

Darling, we bathed together all the time when we were babies.

Only until I figured out that if I held you underwater long enough they would drag me away so I wouldn't have to be near you, sister.

Right, that one time in your life when you figured something out. It must be one of your fondest memories.

Not really. It had a naked you in it. Which brings me back to WHY IS THIS HAPPENING

Well. *preens* I think I look rather good. Andronikos and his customization think so, too! :D

It's too bad all the couple dances are male/female, otherwise I'd ask for one :(

This post might destroy some fantasies, so I put spoilers around it. Read at your own risk.;)

Today, it is no longer unusual for two men or two women to do couple dances. In a dance club you can see both constellations occasionally. However, usually you still see men/women couples because:

1) Men usually learn to lead and women learn to follow (tradition). To do the other part requires practice and you basically have to learn the dance again from "another perspective".

2) As a man, it's much more fun dancing with a woman (and vice versa, I suppose):p

More on topic: The moment when Khem learns some important facts about Tulak Hords rituals. Even Talos might learn something new about Sith rituals here.

Shub-NiguWrath, The Fluffy Beast of the Abyss with a Thousand Feathers?

<_< >_>

http://25.media.tumblr.com/1bcc9ef101d36eb7e45a42668f03d688/tumblr_mhd4y3E1E01rc6qsko1_400.png

If you put things in my head, there are consequences. :D

Let me ask my husband and my other wife (very very long story and standing family joke).

And feathers, well, because the, uh, ritual headgear had feathers?

Vote now: Shub-NiguWrath, the new world boss on Markeb. Summoned by a mad Sith Inquisitor and released on an unsuspecting galaxy.

We should all put our collective talents together and write a terrifyingly adorable children's book from the leftovers of Lovecraft.

Shub-NiguWrath, I have an unused cat bed you are more than welcome to occupy. I WANT TO PET.

[Edited to change Shug-NiguWrath to Shub-NiguWrath. Because this crack is about Shub, not his pale-skinned, bling toting, rapping younger brother, Shug. Shug already gets all the wimminz and makes it rain up in h'er. Let's let Shub have some of the spotlight, shall we?]

Edited by Morgani

What have I done? What have I unleashed on the forums? That eldrich horror from the long-submerged stones of R'lyeh? Or another, world-spanning, and infinite in its madness? For it has infected my colleagues and fellow contributors with its foul silliness, and the fluffy cuteness now fills my mind and posts with thoughts of that feathered abomination, Shub-NiguWrath.

Read these words, and learn from my foolishness. It cannot be contained, cannot be caged. It sleeps now, in the soft nest of its sweet, greying down, silent in the unused cat bed given by a kindly soul. Do not be deceived! It is madness! It will destroy us all!

We should all put our collective talents together and write a terrifyingly adorable children's book from the leftovers of Lovecraft.

That would be hilarious and/or awful and may cause the apocalypse.

Shub-NiguWrath, I have an unused cat bed you are more than welcome to occupy.

What have I done?

This... this is what you have done.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/03bb1d41527af43959a4b7ab655b4b1b/tumblr_mhf2uvS3uD1rc6qsko1_500.png

It can feature, among other horrors, Yog-Sithoth, an agglomeration of malign spheres coterminous with all space and time with varying degrees of angry faces on them.

It can feature, among other horrors, Yog-Sithoth, an agglomeration of malign spheres coterminous with all space and time with varying degrees of angry faces on them.

It should have a thousand minions that all look like this. And we shall call them by their many unpronounceable names that sound suspiciously like baby talk with too much phlegm.

It should have a thousand minions that all look like this. And we shall call them by their many unpronounceable names that sound suspiciously like baby talk with too much phlegm.

Why are we not doing this right now?? I'll start. Every story needs a good title.

Maureen's Eldritch Horrors: A children's guide to identifying Outer Gods

Or

A is for Azathoth

Hm, I shouldn't hi-jack Kabe's thread. Why is there no off topic forums on this board?

Edited by Morgani

Hm, I shouldn't hi-jack Kabe's thread. Why is there no off topic forums on this board?

It's not hijacking if I play too! Also, rule is we have to mash it up with Star Wars stuff so it's not off topic. I started out of order and um... using Aurebesh because why not!?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/61d0f8850998a6786daf3c5b02daa71c/tumblr_mhfhj85xuE1rc6qsko1_500.png

Oh, by the eyes of the mad arab Al-hazared, this is hilarious.

"K" or "Krill" is for K'lor'slug, the offspring of the elder gods left behind as a cruel prank with a difficult to pronounce name.

"N" or "Nern" should be for Nyarlathotep--haven't come up with a Star Warsy version yet.

Edited by Striges