The Thing from the Stars!

So I was out and about questing, I see something in the corner of the mountain named 'Forbidden Knowledge'. I thought hey maybe it's a lore object so I click on it. First off, not a lore object -_- second I have some questions about the boss that comes out of it like stats, drops, skills, and has anyone downed it because everyone on my server has no idea what im talking about. Edited by erikkusan
Typo

Oh yeah, location is on Voss Coords (14, 1327) in a Heroic area name "The Haunt of the Nightmare Pilgrim"

its the new World boss in SWTor.

first off you need a pretty strong 16 man group for it

second you need a special type of Potion for it tha makes you immune for his 1 shot aura. which cost around ~30 daily marks.

But yea this is basicly it. It just a New very powerfull World boss that even has a Weekly quest on his head.

edit: yes he has been downed before as there are videos for it. His loot was around..... 136? not sure.

Edited by DeadlyScythe

What you actually saw is the new 16 Man raid World Boss. Two bosses actually spawned. The one you mentioned and the "Nightmare Pilgrim". The Nightmare Pilgrim is a lot smaller than The Thing from the Stars (Very Lovecraftian name) but if you click that object again and look around you'll notice him spawn too. This boss cannot be killed without a special item that costs 30 daily comms which you can find on Belsavis. The fact that no one on your server knows about this is actually quite troubling.... that or you don't have a hardcore raiding guild on that server. He drops Blackhole (ilvl 146) gear which is better than Rakata (ilvl 140) but not as good as Campaign (ilvl 146). Once you defeat it, it'll give you a 5 hour buff that increases all main stats by 50 and a debuff that prevents you from killing him again for another 5 days. Edited by Psykopath

What you actually saw is the new 16 Man raid World Boss. Two bosses actually spawned. The one you mentioned and the "Nightmare Pilgrim". The Nightmare Pilgrim is a lot smaller than The Thing from the Stars (Very Lovecraftian name) but if you click that object again and look around you'll notice him spawn too. This boss cannot be killed without a special item that costs 30 daily comms which you can find on Belsavis. The fact that no one on your server knows about this is actually quite troubling.... that or you don't have a hardcore raiding guild on that server.

its even more troubeling since there is a whole weekly for him. PVe raiders should have noticed that.