10-49 PvP

Maxkardinal

Curret situation in this bracket is... khm, not OK.

If developers want to introduse the PvP to a player as soon as person choose advanced class, why it should be done that way?

In early game you:

- Can't heal, because of no core abilities and tallents are avalible.

- Can't dps, because of no core abilities and tallents are avalible.

- Can't tank, because of no core abilities and tallents are avalible.

- Can't learn your class, as it should be played, because of no core abilities and tallents are avalible.

All you can do is run around and be destroyed by people, who have more tools in their box.

The thing i realy dont understand - if you want to boost players so they could match higher lvl characters in WZ's, why dont you give them 40 tallents and core abilities for the time they are in WZ?

Best solve would still be 5 lvl brackets like in other popular MMO, so you dont need to boost anybody, but curret situation is... i think worst possible.

Edited by Maxkardinal

With the number of servers you would not have enough players to fill all the brackets until they come up with cross server queuing.

I agree that the pvp would be better is there were more brackets and everyone should get sprint at lvl 10.

I don't understand the need for BW to time grief us as much as they do. Way back when we used to pay by the hour or minute. Not now so why all the time sinks? It just wastes peoples precious time.

it happens just as often on each side, so it's even and can be ignored.

besides, two things:

- 10-49 pvp doesn't really matter, since most people are just getting experience

- i'd rather have a lvl 10 that knows how to fight on a node than a lvl 40 that doesn't. and many people who are lvl 10 in wz's are alt of 50's and know what to do.

it happens just as often on each side, so it's even and can be ignored.

besides, two things:

- 10-49 pvp doesn't really matter, since most people are just getting experience

- i'd rather have a lvl 10 that knows how to fight on a node than a lvl 40 that doesn't. and many people who are lvl 10 in wz's are alt of 50's and know what to do.

Only thing does matter - is fun. Less diversity - less fun. Or its not?