Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

Monoth

Still a pretty serious problem. The fact that a full premade of 4 can be put up against any combination PUGs with 1-3 premade teams in Arena is also a disgustingly terrible matchmaking problem. Premades need their own queues and we all need Cross Realm Function.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This 'skill' lies in knowing exactly what the other team members will do in certain situations. If you separate them, that 'skill' disappears. Thus this is not a 'skill' that a PUG player can ever acquire, as they are always 'separated' by definition.

True.

While I'm okay with leaving the queues together I really dislike any form of solo queue at all, it's simply not competitive, for the reason you just said.

When I face a double premade I just try to play my best get my 8 medals and move on No need to complain about it

So you were happy about it? I mean if you were happy, you are right; no use in complaining. But if you were not happy you should complain. My god man! you pay to play this game and have fun. If you are not having fun then the people who make the game are doing something wrong.

Complain! Complain often! And complain loudly!

Because you deserve to be happy. :)

So you were happy about it? I mean if you were happy, you are right; no use in complaining. But if you were not happy you should complain. My god man! you pay to play this game and have fun. If you are not having fun then the people who make the game are doing something wrong.

Complain! Complain often! And complain loudly!

Because you deserve to be happy. :)

It costs me around 25c a day to play this game I play to have fun and find fun in the challenge of pvp

Nobody likes getting steam rolled but it's not like you face a double premade every match

It's a non issue blown way out of proportion as far as I'm concerned.

There is a Solo Only queue for real now, and it even gives RWZ comms as a reward.

FFS............... :rolleyes:

With objectives? No didn't think so.

Arenas are pure deathmatch. Saying that PUGS can go there to avoid premades in warzones is just dismissive of a very valid complaint.

Not the ones I have entered into in various games. I do not class 25 year olds as adults, they have nothing of interest that I wish to hear.

Ya sure, people in their 20's are totally not adults...I guess the childish behavior you have portrayed so far is such a fine example of what an adult should be huh? I mean between this quote and the one I quoted you a few pages back, you are bitter, whiny, condescending, selfish and arrogant all rolled into one. Hmm sounds like a child to me.

Ya sure, people in their 20's are totally not adults...I guess the childish behavior you have portrayed so far is such a fine example of what an adult should be huh? I mean between this quote and the one I quoted you a few pages back, you are bitter, whiny, condescending, selfish and arrogant all rolled into one. Hmm sounds like a child to me.

If this is an example of you trying not to be childish I think you may have failed. Big words do not make one mature; understanding, patience and insight do. Lashing out at someone over a perceived slight tends to be the trade mark of immaturity on these forums. I myself have done so and I will be the first to admit I am not the most mature person either.

Try and remember that this is just text. We do not get the nuances that come with face to face communication. The thread you commented on did not (imho) contain insulting or confrontational rhetoric. It was just a point of view, that's all.

Edited by Marrius

If this is an example of you trying not to be childish I think you may have failed. Big words do not make one mature; understanding, patience and insight do. Lashing out at someone over a perceived slight tends to be the trade mark of immaturity on these forums. I myself have done so and I will be the first to admit I am not the most mature person either.

Try and remember that this is just text. We do not get the nuances that come with face to face communication. The thread you commented on did not (imho) contain insulting or confrontational rhetoric. It was just a point of view, that's all.

You are wrong on so many levels.

Not the ones I have entered into in various games. I do not class 25 year olds as adults, they have nothing of interest that I wish to hear.

I feel the same about people who use tired ad hominems. Feel free to wiki what it is. ;)

On topic:

At least on Ebon Hawk the amount of premades seems to have rapidly increased - you have a lot of players waiting for a specific member of their Arena team, and so they run normal WZs in the meantime, to practice coordination or just to pass time. I personally enjoy fighting against premades regardless of whether I am PuGing at that moment or whether I am in one myself - it just feels a lot more challenging fighting coordinated players who know how to play their class (because if they didnt, they probably wouldnt be allowed into a PvP premade eh? :p) even if it means more deaths for me, since they actually do focus healers unlike a lot of PuGs.

However, paying customers are not exactly beggars are they, and paying customers do have the right to ask for what they want.

Amen to that brother. Either BoWare needs to shape up or the paying customer is going to put his money elsewhere and leave the nonsubs to 'beg' BioWare to keep the servers up.

True - and there's nothing anyone can do if you somehow your arena team has three members of the same guild all using Teamspeak. ;)

Did I not explain about 50 times in this very thread that this is exactly what would happen? Queue syncing is not hard b/c the system is primarily first-come-first-served. We've yet to really see how well the matchmaking works b/c its not even been a full week since release, but I am not expecting it to be very good (BWs track record and all).

Be careful what you wish for. You were all warned.

So a 25 year old with multiple degrees and a six figure income is still not an adult because........?

So a 25 year old with multiple degrees and a six figure income is still not an adult because........?

Maybe because he is acting hurt about being called a youngster.

Please call me a youngster I would love it!!!

maybe that's the simple equation... kids all want to be older and adults always want to be younger. lol

Instead of making things better, now we have 5 v 4 arenas, Now to all of those out there that think that a group of 5 is no real advantage over a group of 4, and that if you can't win against 5 players that you just need to l2p. I say that you have been listening to the people who say that premades have no advantage over pugs, and maybe it is time for you to rethink you position. Edited by Exly

Instead of making things better, now we have 5 v 4 arenas, Now to all of those out there that think that a group of 5 is no real advantage over a group of 4, and that if you can't win against 5 players that you just need to l2p. I say that you have been listening to the people who say that premades have not advantage over pugs, and maybe it is time for you to rethink you position.

5 v 4 isn't a premades fault, thats buggy matchmaking. You act like it's a premades fault for 5 v 4 matches, which is ridiculous. I have yet to play a 5 v 4 match. If you don't want to play premades they have solo que for a reason.

5 v 4 isn't a premades fault, thats buggy matchmaking. You act like it's a premades fault for 5 v 4 matches, which is ridiculous. I have yet to play a 5 v 4 match. If you don't want to play premades they have solo que for a reason.

No, I am simply trying to say that now in addition to the advantage that premades have over pugs, that a team of 5 also has the advantage when facing a team of 4.

Edit: Furthermore, I believe that both advantages are real and not imagined, and that they should not be dismissed by trying to use the rather stale l2p argument.

Edited by Exly