Best 3 PVP guild on server

Osoygatitalove

There's a lot of Bastion guys frequenting our server forums: they deserve their own thread.

I'm guilty of this but for different reasons.

So its true, some strong players/talent have rerolled on PoT5 from the Bastion. I asked around for reasons and the main responses were "Change of scenery" and "Hopefully better competition". I myself have not rerolled here (although if I did, it would be to play with some SWG vets, not for rateds specifically) as I have plenty to keep me busy at Bastion.

Regardless, it will be fun/interesting to see what kind of mark these guys will make on PoT5 in a month or two.

p.s. Why would you, as a Jugg/Guard, not spam the AOE slow if its spec'ed to cost no force? Laziness?

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a few good PvP guilds. Hostile Takeover give us hell, as does Hoth Ski Patrol..

You guys really gave us a run for our money last week in that voidstar. Some really good matches vs. War machine, keep it up!

Just to be clear there was only ever one good PvP guild on The Fatman. The guild was Tactical Wookie Assault Team. Half of them quit or became very casual by 1.2. The remaining few joined Seal Team Sith but were all gone before the server merger to Pot5. They got bored winning every match so they moved on.

Just to be clear there was only ever one good PvP guild on The Fatman. The guild was Tactical Wookie Assault Team. Half of them quit or became very casual by 1.2. The remaining few joined Seal Team Sith but were all gone before the server merger to Pot5. They got bored winning every match so they moved on.

To be fair, PvP Teams like that are a group of 8 guys sitting in the same room with their computers linked to the same ISP. They do not need Team Speak, they use verbal communication without the aid of a secondary program and they literally discuss strategies on their free time. This is their life. When they feel they have conquered a game, they move on to the next game and do the same.

I know, I have met people like this, have been invited to join them, and had to turn them down because honestly, that is way too hard core for my blood.

They would have moved on regardless of the teams they went up against, because no team can compete against that unless they themselves have a similar set-up.

You guys really gave us a run for our money last week in that voidstar. Some really good matches vs. War machine, keep it up!

Thanks, man. That means a lot coming from you guys. Pretty much the opposite of what we have been getting lately. Seems War-Machine is getting a bad rep for being baddies, according to a couple people who have been sending (And yes, she tells me everything they say) Naomi whispers lately. Although when Naomi (aka Anabell) and I (Krawl [Tank Spec, Juggernaut] or Krullous [Annihilation Marauder]) hit a match, we seem to do well. Naomi is one of the best healers I have ever had the honor being a pocket Tank for, and when I play my Marauder, we seem to really tear some WZ's up that way as well. Regardless of how well we do, we still seem to catch a lot of flack for War-Machine having a bad rep as PvPers.

Only thing I can think of, either we really are that bad, or a lot of the other members are queuing up and doing badly. Like I said, I am only aware of about 6 members who know their stuff, and it's hard to get us all together at the same time. When we do get together, the amount of cooperation is just exhilarating.

So that coming from you is the boost of confidence Naomi and I needed. Thanks, man. :cool:

Edited by Wraiven

To be fair, PvP Teams like that are a group of 8 guys sitting in the same room with their computers linked to the same ISP. They do not need Team Speak, they use verbal communication without the aid of a secondary program and they literally discuss strategies on their free time. This is their life. When they feel they have conquered a game, they move on to the next game and do the same.

I know, I have met people like this, have been invited to join them, and had to turn them down because honestly, that is way too hard core for my blood.

They would have moved on regardless of the teams they went up against, because no team can compete against that unless they themselves have a similar set-up.

I can honestly say that nothing like this happens on swtor.

That's a poor way to live lol.

Tons active RWZ guilds:

Top 3 - Easily these guilds.

<Casual>

<Going Deep>

<Old Republic War>

Other guilds that queue regularly are:

Imperial

<Ubique>

<I am Legend>

<Onslaught>

<One Inc Grass>

<We'll Bang Okay>

Republic

<Hostile Takeover>

<Hoth Ski Patrol>

<Severity Gaming>

<Nerds>

Assortment of pugs queue up on the regular.

We're lucky we have such a competitive and active rated scene. It's so great that rated players from Bastion get bored and attempt to troll our forums because they're jealous.

/thread

Edited by Megatfx

Tons active RWZ guilds:

Top 3 - Easily these guilds.

<Dylan>

<Dylan>

<Dylan>

Other guilds that queue regularly are:

Imperial

<Dylan>

<Dylan>

<Dylan>

<Dylan>

<Dylan>

Republic

<Dylan>

<Dylan>

<Dylan>

<Dylan>

Assortment of pugs queue up on the regular.

We're lucky we have such a competitive and active rated scene. It's so great that rated players from Bastion get bored and attempt to troll our forums because they're jealous.

/thread

Agreed 100% He spits hot fiya

Edited by Razgriz_tree

Do pkers, meow mix, and the super gumba troops (sp may be wrong name) still play?

A few meow mix still play, as well as a few pker's. Most of us though are in separate guilds.

As for me, until the scene is a bit more concealment op friendly, I will just be doing reg warzones.

A few meow mix still play, as well as a few pker's. Most of us though are in separate guilds.

As for me, until the scene is a bit more concealment op friendly, I will just be doing reg warzones.

You should simply form an 8 concealment op team. At the beginning of the match, each player positions himself behind an opposing player, and then on the signal everyone opens up. Instant wipe, cap, win.

Do pkers, meow mix, and the super gumba troops (sp may be wrong name) still play?

Super Goomba Bros

:p

Nochance here, infil shadow, former officer.

I know some SuperGoombaBros still play but have switched to imp side. As a whole we (main RWZ team) quit around 5/15/12. Few of us have just within the past few weeks relogged including myself. I doubt we will rwz teams anytime soon. We are more or less testing the waters and goofing off and trying crazy things in NWZs. I hope PKers and MeowMx come back, they were great and fun to play against.

About 5 or 6 of the goombas rerolled imp to help in the reforming of Old Republic War about a month and a half ago. A few of the pkers are in Going Deep one or two are in CasuaI and Komissar just recently joined us in ORW. Exdeth from Meow Mix is also in ORW now. The ranked scene seems to have picked up a bit more recently and I just wish HT and HSP q'd more often :D.

Edited by Schizo_Toast