SOA - Illum - Wow what a crap game

LOL @ a-holes like this. how big of a tool do you have to be to actualy post that? i guess you could just be some totaly clueless dps that has no idea what is even going on in your raid but i guess that makes you even more of a tool.

Actually no, not a tool, and not a DPS. Healer, and a pretty good one at that...

And the guy who clicks the EV puzzle.

And one of the ones who sat down and figured it out the first night.

The one in full Rakata that's been trying to tell you this whole time that the OP is just a special snowflake seeking attention and/or validation of his being a bad.

Laugh all you want, call me elitist scum, whatever floats your boat, it still doesn't change the facts that have already been rehashed several times in this post by myself and others- except the OP.

Actually no, not a tool, and not a DPS. Healer, and a pretty good one at that...

And the guy who clicks the EV puzzle.

And one of the ones who sat down and figured it out the first night.

The one in full Rakata that's been trying to tell you this whole time that the OP is just a special snowflake seeking attention and/or validation of his being a bad.

Laugh all you want, call me elitist scum, whatever floats your boat, it still doesn't change the facts that have already been rehashed several times in this post by myself and others- except the OP.

So your logic is that because you don't encounter bugs when you do EV that you think everyone else who does must suck and that somehow you are so L33T that you have figured out the magic combination?

Somehow we are doing something WRONG when we clear EV up to SOA and before he is even engaged on top floor someone was zapped into a mind trap to the bottom floor?

Okaaaay.

ROFL @ You when BW continues to do patches acknowledging the massive amount of bugs in EV (as a GM said to me today) and fixing them accordingly.

But I guess you are just that good.

Move along *** whipe.

Feel free to look at the link in my sig. We have killshots of all progress. I'm not denying that some of these things have happened to us from time to time, but what I won't agree with or concede is the notion that these bug(s) are preventing people from progressing, it's simply not the case.

I'm not alone in my opinion that you're just whining and trying to vent your frustration about being a bad player on the rest of us in hopes that other bads will commiserate with you.

I had to repost this for your simple little mind to try and digest again. Bold, underlined, and HUGE so you can see it, and it looks familiar to the remedial reading comprehension books you no doubt shelved in the third grade.

Edited by HagbardCelin

Hello everyone!

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a fantastic thread for suggestion lists and a forum for specific suggestions, the Suggestion Box. We encourage you to continue your discussion in one of these locations.

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!