Wattup Harbinger

sirullrich

I have been subbing for a while now, but on an east coast server. I live in Hawaii and am always 3 hours late to play rateds. First off I would like to say my guild in POT5 is not the best pvp guild, but we are one of the top guilds and run rateds everyday. When I make it in time which is only twice a week I am the starter. I play a sorc heals.

I was wondering how the pvp community is on harbinger? I know that it is a pve server, but your population seems to be good. I just made a level 12 sage healer and trying to figure out if Harbinger would be better than playing on an east coast server. I talked to a few people last night and rateds seem to be dead on Harbinger. If I level on Harbinger and even if I joined a top guild do they play rateds more than twice a week? Please advise and thank you for the info.

I have been subbing for a while now, but on an east coast server. I live in Hawaii and am always 3 hours late to play rateds. First off I would like to say my guild in POT5 is not the best pvp guild, but we are one of the top guilds and run rateds everyday. When I make it in time which is only twice a week I am the starter. I play a sorc heals.

I was wondering how the pvp community is on harbinger? I know that it is a pve server, but your population seems to be good. I just made a level 12 sage healer and trying to figure out if Harbinger would be better than playing on an east coast server. I talked to a few people last night and rateds seem to be dead on Harbinger. If I level on Harbinger and even if I joined a top guild do they play rateds more than twice a week? Please advise and thank you for the info.

ive played on potf and bastion, harbinger is best imo

The five competitive teams on Harbinger are all very close to one another skill wise. This combined with the holidays decreased queing a bit since we are all well aware that queing with a slightly gimped team will mean loses. It is coming back pretty well though. As for your class / role choice all of the teams have the healing sage/sorc role pretty well filled to the best of my knowledge, but if you are the best of the best there will always be a spot.

So yes rateds happen on our server, and its quite competitive, whether it makes sense to move to our server depends entirely on if you think you are good enough to wrestle a healing spot from someone. Best of luck.

The five competitive teams on Harbinger are all very close to one another skill wise. This combined with the holidays decreased queing a bit since we are all well aware that queing with a slightly gimped team will mean loses. It is coming back pretty well though. As for your class / role choice all of the teams have the healing sage/sorc role pretty well filled to the best of my knowledge, but if you are the best of the best there will always be a spot.

So yes rateds happen on our server, and its quite competitive, whether it makes sense to move to our server depends entirely on if you think you are good enough to wrestle a healing spot from someone. Best of luck.

I'm definetly good enough to play. But also being a part of a good guild on POT5 I know that skill is not always as important as chemistry. I find that skill level for most top guild players are the same , but there teamwork is a lot more smooth. It took me A long time to get into a guild who runs rated because like you are saying everyone has there own players and people they are familiar with.

Getting into a top guild is not an issue for me because I am confident in my abilities. My question is if the top guilds are running rateds only a few times a week it would be no different than on POT5 because I can only get on early enough to run 2-3 times a week. My biggest reason for rerolling is time difference from east coast to hawaii. I thought about Bastion, but it seems like the some of the better guilds are going to reroll to POT5.

This.

So when one team is running their top team, other teams tend to not queue without their A team. This has changed a bit in the past week and we have been running mixed guild teams and a few kickball style matches. If the recent trend continues then there will probably be ranked almost nightly at prime-time (10-12 pacific)