What are you expecting to see from patch 1.6

wildwolfs

Ok patch 1.6 goes live tommorow, with no class balences, a new war zone and the removel of BM gear and reduced grind for war hero gear. Im already seeing more lolsmash 50s in wz, with in a week we are just going to see more of them and they will be in WH gear. 50% of me agress with the reduced grind IF the classes where balenced but the other 50% of me sees it as a slap in the face to all who came before and grinded there gear. Whilst i think this patch should be a good thing im expecting to see a lot of people who pvp just stop playing due to under developed balenceing and i dont realy think people can say it will make a wz down to skill when there is blatent inbalences between class.

A bunch of stuff we didnt care about getting fixed, a bunch of stuff we do care about getting broken, and months more of poorly balanced pvp play is what I have come to expect from patches.

Ahaha, pretty much this. I am expecting the first full elite war hero within a week fom most hardcore ppl, stuffed with rwz coms on all their alts.

yea i guess that goes with out saying realy. i know my sorce wich is now my main is sat there with full tokens waiting but ive kinda lost sight of the point with all the inbalence,or maybe i should say lost faith. Edited by wildwolfs

What you will see is a bunch horribad kids, who thought the gear gap was to high, and now that the game is more nerfed they'll finally realize theyre the problem

What you will see is a bunch horribad kids, who though the gear gap was fine, and now that the game is more fair they'll finally realize they need the gear gap.

Edited by Knockerz

A bunch of stuff we didnt care about getting fixed, a bunch of stuff we do care about getting broken, and months more of poorly balanced pvp play is what I have come to expect from patches.

As many said before me , this.

However reducing the gear gap will definetly make for a more accurate metric of how balanced classes really are , although they could just have look at how same geared people play against each other as my 13k expertise sorc gets smashed by 6k from an unoptimized marauder and they seem to be looking into ridiculous things such as KTDR , aaaaaaand that they don't know what the hell they are talking about given that they said a healer would die less and get less kills (LOLWUT healers get the most kills in a match ) , all in all i expect nothing. Bioware has clearly show how deeply incompetent they are on the pvp front since the broken ilum patch and had to make valor a worthless epeen thing. There is no hope anymore, fire the the pvp team and hire 10k monkeys with typewriters.

Edited by tekhiun