I resubbed!

Taeryu

And i have fallen back in love with SWTOR I forgot how amazing the combat/storyline and sense of achievement this game really has!

Alot of my friends are resubbing too after playing D3 and relising its not all its cracked up to be.

Things are looking good for SWTOR and 1.3update is only looking better.

Welcome back!

And just being curious...why did D3 even grab anyone's attention? A family member got to Beta test it and we both agreed that it didn't even seem like Diablo at all haha (though I never really played those).

Welcome back! Just in time for some good fun too from the looks of what's coming up.

I had the same experience. After playing TOR since Jan. I started D3 looking for a change of space. Put aside the fact that they are totally different games IMO, I wanted something entertaining and fun without a lot of real depth. Just killing waves of bad guys fun repeatedly. That is what I got. But it grew stale very fast and the perspective and graphics were not TOR, so... I never left, but I put D3 aside.

Welcome back!

And just being curious...why did D3 even grab anyone's attention? A family member got to Beta test it and we both agreed that it didn't even seem like Diablo at all haha (though I never really played those).

Eh, it's good ol' relatively mindless fun. The week it came out I didn't play SWTOR a whole lot either, heh. Fleet numbers noticeably dropped by 30-50% when it came out, heh. I suppose a lot of folks were playing through all the modes, while I was content to wrap it up in normal mode, myself. I kinda suspected we'd see a resurgence when people got tired of it... it'll be interesting to see if that's true.

Eh, it's good ol' relatively mindless fun. The week it came out I didn't play SWTOR a whole lot either, heh. Fleet numbers noticeably dropped by 30-50% when it came out, heh. I suppose a lot of folks were playing through all the modes, while I was content to wrap it up in normal mode, myself. I kinda suspected we'd see a resurgence when people got tired of it... it'll be interesting to see if that's true.
It's already happening - our guild's had half a dozen come back in the last week. They still play D3 maybe once a week or so with friends for the social value, but that's about it having already burned through as much of the content as they care to see. Much of the same stuff only harder got old for them pretty quick.

Welcome back OP! :)

Edited by GalacticKegger