<The Walking Carpets> [R] PVE - Recruiting DPS for Core 16-NiM Progression

Tamoxifen

The Walking Carpets

Republic Guild | West Coast US PvE | Progression

16-Man NiM Progression Ops Group Forming:

Our 8-Man Tuesday progression group is converting to 16 and we are looking for a few (~4) exceptional DPS to fill out a 16-man NiM progression roster. This group will begin running NiM DF and DP in May (which may be slightly later than the patch drops, due to our main tanks returning from holiday / business travel.) Initially, the group will run on Tuesdays 7:30 - 10:30 PDT with the potential to also run on Thursday.

Applicants should be geared in BiS or close to BiS and have experience with DP and DF in HM in either 8 or 16-man format. All applicants must submit a TorParse link to a 5 minute (or 1 million HP) dummy parse. Please note if your MH is 72 or 78 in your application.

All classes are welcome to apply. New applicants will be asked to participate in some trial runs with existing group members

WHO WE ARE:

The Walking Carpets is a medium sized guild with interest in all aspects of the game. We are a tight-knit, no-drama group composed of gamers with work and family obligations. Most of us are older (25+) with families.

The Walking Carpets was established at the launch of the game and has many members that have been with us from the beginning. We seek to provide a home to individuals who have real life commitments, but also enjoying getting things done in game. Our members approach progression raids with focus that also never loses sight of fun. The Walking Carpets is not a “server first” raiding experience, but we do expect raiders to commit to making scheduled raids, showing up prepared, etc.

The leadership of The Walking Carpets is focused on creating an fun, respectful environment where our members are able to enjoy all aspects of the game. We will not tolerate elitist, me-first attitudes or players that otherwise create unnecessary drama for the group. If you are interested in joining a community of capable players that knows how to get things done with limited play time, we are the group you are looking for.

ADDITIONALLY RECRUITING:

We are also currently looking for additional members interested in SM and HM operations or those just looking for a great enviroment. All roles and levels are welcome to apply. We are very laid back and no one will pressure you to be a part of anything that you do not want to be a part of.

We host a variety of regularly scheduled events including progression Ops nights, fun runs of SM or older content, etc. Our members also group a lot for things like flashpoints and PVP.

Ops Teams:

Tuesday - 16-man (formerly 8-man) - 7:30 - 10:30 PST

5/5 HM Dread Fortress and 5/5 HM Dread Palace

Recruiting Status - OPEN (DPS)

Friday - 16 -man Fun Runs- 7:30 - 10:30 PST

Non-progression

Recruiting Status - OPEN

Sunday - 16-man SM/HM - 7:00 - 10:00 PST

4/5 HM Dread Fortress and 4/5 HM Dread Palace

Recruiting Status - OPEN (All roles)

If you are interested in joining our MMO family please register and fill out an application on our site.

Parses all depend on gear, class and spec, but ~2.8-3k in 72s and 3.2+ in 78s.

I am much more interested in a player's awareness than I am in their damage output, but parses help give us a sense of whether or not a player knows how to play their class (i.e. knows a proper rotation), which is something we would rather know up front for this level of content.

• 3 weeks later...

Correct. We are starting NiM progression on May 6th.

We do not require people to be in our guild, though that does help make communication easier. We use our Enjin calendar to set up all the Ops times.

If you are interested and/or want more information, please PM me here on on our Enjin site (http://www.thewalkingcarpets.com)

In game, I will be on one of the following republic characters:

Atmos, Zevyel, Eridos, Rokor, Omryn, Dukane, Draakaan, Sellase