wow 2 girls kissing in 2.0

fushnchips

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ever seen american beauty? i'm picturing you as the father of Ricky.

So, people that don't like seeing the same gender make out with one another are violent closet homosexuals? :rolleyes:

So, It's ok for your brain chemistry to tell you that the opposite sex is icky, but it's not ok for straight people to not want to see gay people make out. What a wonderful double standard.

Yummy :D

I have not reached that far into the Republic storyline on Makeb with my girls yet but they will all get some kissing~

Cytharat looked so sweet when he smiled at you after the kiss... a shame a female cannot get him because I liked him a lot.

Also, that Hutt made me laugh!

Edited by Orlesian

So, people that don't like seeing the same gender make out with one another are violent closet homosexuals? :rolleyes:

So, It's ok for your brain chemistry to tell you that the opposite sex is icky, but it's not ok for straight people to not want to see gay people make out. What a wonderful double standard.

No, it's about not being an *** for no reason.

I'm a gay man -- but I didn't come into this post to say "Eww females, I just poked my eyes out"

It was an unnecessary and rude post -- and he was attacked for it. God forbid he bite his tongue and not say something ignorant like that.

I have not reached that far into the Republic storyline on Makeb with my girls yet but they will all get some kissing~

Cytharat looked so sweet when he smiled at you after the kiss... a shame a female cannot get him because I liked him a lot.

I'm REALLY happy I did that one on my female char first -- because I let him die! Won't make that mistake on my male alt.

I do think they need to look into allowing you to "flirt" with ANY romanceable NPC -- not make them all receptive, but still allow you to make a pass at them.

I just dont get why men who are in line with their own sexuality are offended by gay men kissing.

I´m straigth, but I dont have any problem seeing my uncle kissing his boyfriend. If anything, I´m happy for both of them.

I think in 2013 humanity should have gone past the sexual stigmata our ancestors created.

Oh good. I hadn't gotten around to popping through Makeb with either a male OR imperial character yet, and I was wondering about that.

Glad there's a male SGR. It'd be more than a little. . . uncomfortable if it was only female, for a variety of reasons regardless of how much I enjoyed that snappish woman.

Oh good. I hadn't gotten around to popping through Makeb with either a male OR imperial character yet, and I was wondering about that.

Glad there's a male SGR. It'd be more than a little. . . uncomfortable if it was only female, for a variety of reasons regardless of how much I enjoyed that snappish girl.

Was it just me? Or didn't anyone else think she was a little... Young/immature? Perhaps I should stop playing 30+ year old characters. They think everyone is a little spoiled brat. I couldn't bring my character to flirt with her at all. Then again perhaps that's why all my characters are single... at least story wise.

I just dont get why men who are in line with their own sexuality are offended by gay men kissing.

I´m straigth, but I dont have any problem seeing my uncle kissing his boyfriend. If anything, I´m happy for both of them.

I think in 2013 humanity should have gone past the sexual stigmata our ancestors created.

Who said you had to have anything against it in order to not want to watch it? Some people get grossed out seeing anyone make out. I don't care who kisses what, personally, but I still don't enjoy seeing two men kiss. Which believe it or not, is perfectly fine. Regardless of what anyone says or thinks, it certainly doesn't make me a homicidal maniac, like the other poster suggested.

If I heard a gay man say "gross" when a guy and girl kiss, I would probably giggle. I certainly wouldn't get offended and upset over it.

Edited by Galbatorrix

I have a big problem with Cytharat...my highest level male imperial is level 17. 8<

I dont mind gay people at all and I think they should be allowed to do "their" thing and I was happy about the same sex romance possibilities (lesbian agent yay) but just for fun I tried the sith male kissing option and it was done so badly. I mean they could have picked a better opportunity for that couldnt they? I don't really remember public hetero kissing going on, it was usually private with little to no bystanders....why do I have to be kissing a guy in front of a squad? It was just badly handled but yay to all those that enjoy it.

To be honest I was expecting more same sex flirting than with just 1 character...then again I didn't get far so are there more npcs you can "flirt" with?

And more evidence that this is all about hornball guys wanting to see girl on girl rather than something about equality for homosexuals.

So we lesbians can't have nice things because straight men will like them? Well done, you're just as offensive as the homophobes.

Edited by LadyDrusilla

Had to give this ago and my female jedi really had some fun

She is actually BI, I was able to get some kisses from her on my male Scoundrel but then he is a scoundrel hehe. For those throwing politics around please stop, this is a game. I personally am straight and conservative but I also believe that every person has a right to live their life as they see fit.

It was relevant to the post I quoted. It's like 1 + 1 = 2. Not too complex to figure out in the context of my post. Thanks for your reply!

Ok, let me rephrase that :

What's your point ? Why does it matter that " hornball guys " want to see girl or girl ? Why did you post what you posted ? What did you add to the conversation ?

Edited by LasherC

She is actually BI, I was able to get some kisses from her on my male Scoundrel but then he is a scoundrel hehe. For those throwing politics around please stop, this is a game. I personally am straight and conservative but I also believe that every person has a right to live their life as they see fit.

I haven't gone through the republic storyline yet and I do not have any female republic toons, so I don't know if there are any differences between the way she treats males and females, however, Lord Cytharat is definitely not bi and will not flirt with female characters at all.

I haven't gone through the republic storyline yet and I do not have any female republic toons, so I don't know if there are any differences between the way she treats males and females, however, Lord Cytharat is definitely not bi and will not flirt with female characters at all.

Has this been tried with every class? If the one poster is correct, is it just a Smuggler deal for OGR, or is it possible they set it up with SGR and then one class (possibly Agent for Empire) for OGR?

Has this been tried with every class? If the one poster is correct, is it just a Smuggler deal for OGR, or is it possible they set it up with SGR and then one class (possibly Agent for Empire) for OGR?

Female agents can't romance Cytharat at least.