I don't know much about Legacy

MilesTheFox

But is there anything in place, or anything planned to do anything cross-account with Legacy trees? Like two characters on two separate accounts related to each other?

That's my situation - two level 26 characters on Nar Shaddaa, too far along to start either over for Legacy, and I want to know if I can connect the two via Legacy when I get to that point in the game.

Thanks for any help!

But is there anything in place, or anything planned to do anything cross-account with Legacy trees? Like two characters on two separate accounts related to each other?

That's my situation - two level 26 characters on Nar Shaddaa, too far along to start either over for Legacy, and I want to know if I can connect the two via Legacy when I get to that point in the game.

Thanks for any help!

You have 2 26 on different accounts? There are no plans to make cross account (or cross server) legacy that I am aware of. It is server and account specific.

Greetings,

You might be interested in what Lead Game Designer Daniel Erickson had to say on a similar subject in a recent Community Q&A:

Anastre: The Legacy system currently allows you to create ties with perks and unlocks using your own characters on the same server. The thought crossed my mind that it would be cool if you could add the characters of another player to a 'joined' Legacy. This way, you could gain Legacy levels a bit faster if you work together. It also gives you a reason to befriend other players. Did this idea cross the mind of the developers?

Daniel: It definitely has. People want to marry other players officially, build family groups, share histories and last names, and much more and it’s all in the queue for the future of Legacy.

This isn't exactly what you asked, but we hope it gives a little insight into the matter of sharing Legacy benefits across separate accounts.