I seem to be the only one that likes same server PVP and FPs

Michaelphoenix

I have a blast when i am PVPing and i see a few familiar names both on my side and on the enemies side. With no x-server junk i have built a friends list that i enjoy giving a shoutout whenever i need help with a FP or heroic.

for all of you who constantly whine about having to actually talking to people...if you are as much of a dick in game as you are on the forums you DESERVE to not get groups.

I for one believe that no X server anything has been much more beneficial to the game that X-server could ever DREAM to be.

I will, however, agree the LFG tool does need a little love, but it needs to stay same server.

I love it.

It's refreshing to play against people on your own server. Takes me back to the Vanilla WoW days where I ended up rank 11, couldn't get up the nerve to grind to rank 14.

It's also lulzy when you end up getting to play against your own faction in Huttball (I'm Republic so it happens rarely). Two of my guild's premades went against each other and it was some of the most fun I've had in a long time.

X-server anything only helps when server pops are dying. Which they certainly are not in swtor, especially not my server which still has small queues at peak hours. I can only hope it's a long time before we need x-server implemented. Certainly don't have any proble

A getting FPs or Warfronts going

Yeah, I love being tossed against the same level 50 pre-made and getting crushed

7 games in a row. If they open up cross server, they could make it so pre mades only fight other pre mades. I can imagine no greater blessing for swtor pvp.

And no, I will not be inviting every random I see in a warzone in to my vent server.

Yeah, I love being tossed against the same level 50 pre-made and getting crushed

7 games in a row. If they open up cross server, they could make it so pre mades only fight other pre mades. I can imagine no greater blessing for swtor pvp.

And no, I will not be inviting every random I see in a warzone in to my vent server.

I LOVE same server PvP! <3

Meet a premade you hate, then form your own. Finding your nemesis is what makes PvP more than just a bunch of moving pixels. Xserver makes me feel I might as well PvE. There's no.. depth.

Edit reason: premature posting..

Edited by Senefera

I LOVE same server PvP! <3

Meet a premade you hate, then form your own. Finding your nemesis is what makes PvP more than just a bunch of moving pixels. Xserver makes me feel I might as well PvE. There's no.. depth.

Edit reason: premature posting..

Exactly!....i swear x-server only caters to the anti-social jerks who only want to greif and stroke e-peen

Edited by Michaelphoenix

I'm not giving out my vent info to random people in warzones and I can only type "PASS THE BALL" so hard. What does being anti social have to do with anything? I protect my interests by not passing out guild vent info like candy and forming an army of level 11 snipers is pretty much a waste of time anyway.

Open cross server and make the pre mades fight each other. Queue times drop also. It's win win. If you're so desperate for a connection, then YOU invite xxxjedikillaxxx the level 13 marauder into your vent and have a blast. As for me, I would like to queue solo and know I have a chance at winning.

I'm not giving out my vent info to random people in warzones and I can only type "PASS THE BALL" so hard. What does being anti social have to do with anything? I protect my interests by not passing out guild vent info like candy and forming an army of level 11 snipers is pretty much a waste of time anyway.

Open cross server and make the pre mades fight each other. Queue times drop also. It's win win. If you're so desperate for a connection, then YOU invite xxxjedikillaxxx the level 13 marauder into your vent and have a blast. As for me, I would like to queue solo and know I have a chance at winning.

Of course you don't give out vent info to first random person you see.

But lets say you've been grouped up with this player who does an amazing job time after time after time. After a while you'll be "Great we have X with us today, boys! Keep him up, that's one helluva player!" and suddenly you found yourself a new team member.

I found most of my best online friends like that.