A Look At The Old Republic...

uga-buga

What lvl were does people you interviewed??? Saying ohh how great the game is....

It was great, but its loosing its greatness. Its getting boring.

"Fastest Growing Mmo" probably also the "Fastest At Losing Subscribers"

Also you say how you update the game, and patches all the time.

Theres been 1 update, and the patches rarely fixes the big problems in the game.

You also say that you always listen to the community. Thats gotta be the biggest lie.

For how long have people been asking for server transfer.

For how long have poeple been asking for legacy name change.

For how long have people been asking for Rated Warzones.

For how long have people been asking for legacy features ( Is everybody ment to be max legacy lvl before you release the features for it?)

I havnt seen any updates doing anything good for the game yet.

Great idea making a PVP planet. Stupid idea adding so much effect and such on the pvp planet. You should make Tattoine the pvp area this would increase players FPS ALOOT.

Heres a list why MMO's fail.

World of Warcraft:

No Updates. The game has no action. People use most time just chillin in cities.

Aion:

Good game, with a few updates every now and then. But in pvp its very unbalanced which makes game unfun.

Rift:

ALOT of updates, which makes it really good. though i didnt like it, because gear and such wasnt my taste.

SWTOR could be big but has no updates, rarely gets problems fixed. I would say SWTOR is going the same direction as WOW.

So please Bioware, Listen to the community and get to work!.

Love the game. Though it needs to be updated...

And please dont close this thread.....

Edited by uga-buga

When you state an absolute, any example makes your statemet wrong.

//Sprint lasts through death

I am unaware of anyone who thinks this is not good for the game.

Someone complained about it.

Even called it "dumbed down".

That sort of thing is the primary reason I read these forums.

Also to the OP: Please don't post crap like this, you posted a response to a Bioware promotional post for the soul purpose of picking fights. That doesn't help this community.

Hello everyone!

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that this feedback be constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a fantastic thread for suggestion lists and a forum for specific suggestions, the Suggestion Box. We encourage you to continue your discussion in one of these locations.

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!