Account Character Limit

BaturalNoobs

• 3 months later...
What if we have created more than 40 already? Grandfathered?

If you created more than 40 already it will tell you that you have to delete ?? characters before you can create a new one.

Personally, I hate this limitation. It's just a BS way to keep people from name saving on alt servers. There is no other legitimate reason to have it.

:csw_redsaber::csw_bluesaber:

If you created more than 40 already it will tell you that you have to delete ?? characters before you can create a new one.

Personally, I hate this limitation. It's just a BS way to keep people from name saving on alt servers. There is no other legitimate reason to have it.

:csw_redsaber::csw_bluesaber:

There are also very few legitimate reasons to have 40 characters unless you literally do nothing other than play the game. I'm all for altoholics, but that's a little over the line.

You may have set a record for finding the oldest thread and bringing it back to life.