Only complaint about PvP..matchmaking.

evianwater

My only real complaint about pvp has been the horrid idea to matchmake for all levels with a stat buffer.

All this does is reward people that rush to 50 and punish people that take their time..its very frustrating.

I hope in time they will institute a bracket system.

My lvl 40 eats most 50s for breakfast. Get pvp gear.

I would like to see a halo-esque system though. Tries to find close levels, then slowly expands the search until the game's full.

Edited by Norr

My lvl 40 eats most 50s for breakfast. Get pvp gear.

I would like to see a halo-esque system though. Tries to find close levels, then slowly expands the search until the game's full.

so basically what youre saying is stay out of battlegrounds until you reach lv 40 whith pvp gear that can only be earned by pvping?

I Totally agree with the op low levels need their own brackets or at least balance to where a side is not outnumbered by lv 50's.

Also I truly believe the stat bolster is just an half *** way of fixing this issue since pvp is available from lv 10 the stat bolster doesn't help a lv 10 against a lv40+ who has access to a wide variety of skills, mainly cc's and cc breaker.

I'd also like to take my time and thanks bioware fo ruining my PvP experience at low levels, even if this game wasnt advertise as a pvp game. awesome trolling from bioware.

Ill give them credit on the PvE.