Background Story Help (Character)

Shadowclaimer

So I'm trying to map out the backstory for my character for when we do light RP, for determining the base personality and such. My character is going to be a Sith Marauder (probably Cyborg/Human) and I'd like to be rooted as a Mandalorian Human (since I love their warlike society and lore).

I contemplated doing a "born a Mandalorian, captured by Iskalloni, rescued later" kinda thing, but I'm unsure if the Iskalloni are still doing regular raids in this era, also would the Mandalorians have any sort of gladiatorial combat in this time period? I kinda want my character to be some sort of Mandalorian gladiator who's success is owed to his force sensitivity that he doesn't realize until a Sith Lord notices him.

Any help would be appreciated here, I'm relatively new to this era.

They're not mentioned as far as I know, but I imagine they would have been lurking at the edges of civilization, preying on people who the republic wouldn't care about.

Now, for the other one, the Mandalorians must be doing some gladiator combat, because that's how Mandalore the Lesser rose to power.

Edited by Koronii

They're not mentioned as far as I know, but I imagine they would have been lurking at the edges of civilization, preying on people who the republic wouldn't care about.

Now, for the other one, the Mandalorians must be doing some gladiator combat, because that's how Mandalore the Lesser rose to power.

I figure, they exist clear up until the Empire so I assumed they'd still be about somewhere, I just wasn't sure if their rarity after the Mandalorian Raids, if they were so few I doubt they'd be a viable explanation for my cybernetics.

As for Mandalorian Gladiatorial Combat, I figured as such, but I couldn't find confirmation on Wookiepedia from this era, so I figured I'd just ask ;)

I want my character's implants to be something forced, something he doesn't want but he's forced to live with now, a source of anguish and anger for him. Morally he's very.. "Chaotic Good" and works for the greater good of people, but he draws his power from the dark side of the force by channeling his past and his battlerage into his fighting.

I figure, they exist clear up until the Empire so I assumed they'd still be about somewhere, I just wasn't sure if their rarity after the Mandalorian Raids, if they were so few I doubt they'd be a viable explanation for my cybernetics.

As for Mandalorian Gladiatorial Combat, I figured as such, but I couldn't find confirmation on Wookiepedia from this era, so I figured I'd just ask ;)

I want my character's implants to be something forced, something he doesn't want but he's forced to live with now, a source of anguish and anger for him. Morally he's very.. "Chaotic Good" and works for the greater good of people, but he draws his power from the dark side of the force by channeling his past and his battlerage into his fighting.

Seems like a very interesting character. You have a name yet?

Seems like a very interesting character. You have a name yet?

I was going to go with my traditional MMO name of Darenthul (Darr-en-thool) and the legacy name Shadowclaimer fits well all things considered (Shadowclaimer is usually my tag on everything). My brother was like "Star Wars last names are always weird, they are never amalgamations" I said "Skywalker" and he shut up quickly.

Lord Darenthul Shadowclaimer

Edited by Shadowclaimer