Amazing deaths in the 6 movies

siftyy

Aunt Beru and Uncle Owen. While we don't see them actually get killed, that one scene with their charred skeletons that were so obviously trying to escape the house remains one of the most chilling moments in SW.

^This.

Aunt Beru and Uncle Owen. While we don't see them actually get killed, that one scene with their charred skeletons that were so obviously trying to escape the house remains one of the most chilling moments in SW.

If you want to know what happened to Beru and Owen Lars you should watch TROOPS

Kenobi has lied to Luke, blaming the Stormtroopers for that so Luke would hate the Empire and join the Rebellion as a Jedi Knight.

This, clearly wasn't a nice way to go!

Tough call, maybe that Stormtrooper Leia fired at in A New Hope. Poor guy got shot in the chest, toppled off a catwalk, and fell, like, a mile down that shaft I:. The Lars family comes close too, but let me also nod out to that poor Tauntaun Han cut open with Luke's saber. May he rest in a heavily mutilated piece. I:

Grand Moff Tarkin.

"Evacuate? In our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances!"

He did NOT see the Death Star going kaput with the Rebel Base planet literally filling the sights of the station.

The ultimate "What's the worst that could happen?" moment of all time.

Sidious being thrown down a reactor shaft was pretty brutal, just imagine how long he had to have been falling.

FYI...

Technically the Emperor and Boba Fett didn't die. Palpatine had multiple clones of himself around the galaxy that he could transfer his consciousness into, and Bobba climbed his way back out.

his heart stopped he there fore he died, he came back through his technomancer voodoo but he still died

fett did not die because you cant die inside a sarlacc the enzymes will keep you alive for 1000 years as you are digested, but his mando assault armor with all its spikey doodads sticking out made him very unpalatable

The most embarrassing way to go was watching Qui-Gon Jinn getting beat by a Sith Apprentice. So much for being a powerful Jedi Master...

Technically, Maul was a Sith Lord. Not to mention when Qui-gon had fought him the first time, he was only using one blade. Using two blades was his way of surprising his enemy and creating an advantage because Jedi had not faced that kind of weapon very often.

My vote goes to Jabba's Rancor. The way the pit master was crying after seeing the Rancor impaled in the head by the door, it really did make the Rancor seem like an overgrown rottweiler. It was kind of sad to see.

Kinda wish we could list other good deaths in the SW universe than just the movies.

If so, I'd go with Satele's master in Return. That Zabrak held off two extremely powerful Sith Lords and mortally wounded one before being taken down by Malgus. He died with honor.

The most embarrassing way to go was watching Qui-Gon Jinn getting beat by a Sith Apprentice. So much for being a powerful Jedi Master...

Qui Gon was never a master, only a knight, due to his disobedience towards the council. Obi Wan points this out when he disargees with him about taking and training Anakin.

Most epic death in star wars; 'Freeze you Rebel Scum!' *is pelted with a box and screams like a girl while falling to his death.*

Made forever more epic by the fact that scream is saved and reused in literally every single movie since.

Qui Gon was never a master, only a knight, due to his disobedience towards the council. Obi Wan points this out when he disargees with him about taking and training Anakin.

Most epic death in star wars; 'Freeze you Rebel Scum!' *is pelted with a box and screams like a girl while falling to his death.*

Made forever more epic by the fact that scream is saved and reused in literally every single movie since.

Ahh..actually that scream was first used in the 1951 film Distant Drums. Though ya after star wars, Indy films and disney cartoons used it it became more popular.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi