Jawa Cloak reward?

greycobalt

I just finished the story quest on Tatooine where you find parts to help the Jawas rebuild their sandcrawler. The reward the Jawa gives me is a "Jawa Cloak" (even though it looks nothing like one), and let's me pick between 3 Hoth commendations or a level 40 blue item box (I'm 28). Is that an accident? Or did I do this in some random order?

I just finished the story quest on Tatooine where you find parts to help the Jawas rebuild their sandcrawler. The reward the Jawa gives me is a "Jawa Cloak" (even though it looks nothing like one), and let's me pick between 3 Hoth commendations or a level 40 blue item box (I'm 28). Is that an accident? Or did I do this in some random order?

that's definitely a bug.

I reported that as a bug ingame. Never got an answer and my report got deleted/vanished. Since it's kinda funny getting Hoth (=cooold, snowy planet) commendations on Tatooine (waaaarm, desert), I did think it could be intentional joke, but prolly not.

Not complaining tho, Hoth has lots of nice stuff (those circlets specially) to buy.

confused me as well, because I said isn't this going to be too small for me and the jawa said it would make a nice hood. so I was expecting a modable head item, and then I got silly little jawa cloak, I equipped and I didn't even turn into a Jawa which was a great shame. I have it still in my lock box and might try equipping my companions with it to see if they turn into a jawa. lol

• 9 months later...