How Will Ahsoka Tano Die?

Malles

Let's theorize how Skywalker's Padawan meets her untimely end. It's bound to happen, either through Order 66 or some random event that LucasArts decides will help drive Anakin further towards the dark side ("BECAUSE GET IT HE'S A TRAGIC HERO ALOLZ." - George Lucas).

I say they'll kill her off in yet another retcon of the Separatist attack on Coruscant. Maybe General Grievous tears her apart as she tries to protect Palpatine.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think she'll survive, possibly thanks to Rex, and go into hiding. Then she'll be brought back as one of the main characters of the Star Wars Live Action series which has been indefinitely shelved and will hopefully get reworked into another CG series to follow TCW (with a requisite time-skip to put it right in the middle of the Dark Times).

Or she'll just survive. She's not a Knight, and likely won't be by series' end (she'll still be 15/16 when the show ends; Anakin getting knighted at 19 was unusual enough, they probably won't knight a 16-year-old Ahsoka) and as we saw in AOTC a Jedi Padawan is NOT considered a Jedi by some people--like Padme--so if she goes into hiding, and survives into and beyond the OT, she probably wouldn't count as "a Jedi" in Yoda's view. Especially if she turns her back on her training and basically 'quits' being a Jedi-in-training. Yoda's statement to Luke about Luke being the "last of the Jedi" is wide open to Obi-Wan's "certain point of view"... Ahsoka and hundreds more could easily have survived, so long as they quit or give up being Jedi. The EU's already given us several, and a perfectly valid justification for Palpatine to NOT have Vader go hunt down the remnants. The Order itself was broken, that's all that really mattered. The spirit of the Jedi was shattered. Only Yoda & Obi-Wan had a plan and special knowledge unavailable to others, to allow them to remain Jedi-in-exile so they could train one or both of the Skywalker kids when the Force told them it was time. THEY stayed true to the Jedi path, while rethinking all the mistakes that were made in the Order.

As such, Ahsoka surviving is entirely possible. She's not needed to push Anakin toward the dark side. The series has been showing that a lot better than the films, too, as well as showing us the hero we always thought he was supposed to be, rather than the whiny, angry emo guy the movies gave us.

I'd put my credits on a young Fett hunting her down. :p

If Fett is the one that gets to put the blaster bolt into her it would almost make up for all the retcons and blatant disregard for previous canon TCU has shown.

Almost.

Anyways, my money is on either Darth Maul or Cad Bane. Two characters that realistically (especaly in Mauls case.) can’t live beyond the ending of the show, and who Annie could go all berserk emo rage on to get some more DS points leading up to RotS.

This keeps coming up so I keep responding to it.

Its time for my 8 rediculous ends to the worst character in the lore.

1. Ahsoka gets knocked up by Anakin on a mission, goes into hiding in Kashyyk in the Shadowlands, after Order 66 begins. Her son is raised on Kashyyk and is who Yoda talks about when he says "there is another." And don't give me that, "It was Leia" stuff either. No you not, what Yoda was thinking, hmmmm.

2. Rather than kill her, Anakin spares her by placing into carbon freeze (since Lucas/Filoni has decided that is a pedestrian procedure). She is placed someplace safe, maybe in Naga Sadow's tomb where she is discoved by Luke when he stars the New Jedi Academy. Double points if she is also pregnant with Anakin's baby when she is unfrozen.

3. She turns to the Darkside, being unable to resist her master's influence. She already shows signs of it anyway. She is then offed by Palps or one of his many secret Sith trainees that he keeps around to keep Vader on a leash.

4. She escapes and goes into hiding. She emerges later to help the Rebel Alliance (since apparently there are far more Jedi running around than Yoda knew, or let on that he knew.) This also encompasses the "married to Rex" theories, who I believe, if he lives, would also be active in the Rebel Alliance.

5. Padme gets Boba Fett released from Coruscant prison and hires him to off Ashoka after she finds her holonet love letters to Anakin. Boba Fett then promptly disappears to become a Bounty Hunter of fortune. Alternately he and Ahsoka run off together, and then she is later killed by cougar Aurra Sing for messing with "her man".

6. She dies during order 66, or after, having an enormous price tag on her head courtesy of the Empire. Aurra Sing doesn't like her very much anyway, and Bossk and Fett both have grudges for her part in imprisoning them.

7. She escapes order 66, but then commits ritual suicide because she is overwhelmed with grief at Anakin's turn to the darkside.

8. She escapes order 66 but becomes a renegade who no longer accepts the Sith/Jedi dichotomy of the force choices, and instead becomes a neutral lightsaber for hire. Additionally, she escapes and gives up the force completely, marries an Architect, has children, and lives out the rest of her days as a faithful Imperial servant.

People like you are the reason why Lucas has now retired and now wont make anything new for REAL fans like me.

And I suppose you enjoy it when he rewrites history? I'm a Star Wars fan from day one in 1977, and I can honestly say that George himself has tested my allegiance to his sci-fi fantasy series. It's outgrown him, but he can't and won't see or admit it. He has made preparations for his "baby" to be buried right along with him when he goes.

that ME reference just slapped me in the face hard

Glad someone got it.

Also to the guy with 8 bad endings, I'm going to guess you are saying Ashoka having Anakin's baby for shock=bad value and not because Togruta are compatible with humans. At least, it would be (good) news to me because Ashara seems to act like she won't have my bebes.

It's probably good that you feel that way, considering Asokah is like 15 or something. Creepy... :p

But Ashara has nothing on Kira's master as far as Togruta hotness goes. Master Bela ******* has it going on! :D

EDIT: Seriously AGAIN??? Master Bela K i w i i k s is her FREAKIN NAME, BioWare! WTH is wrong with your forum censor????

Edited by Captain_Zone

But Ashara has nothing on Kira's master as far as Togruta hotness goes. Master Bela ******* has it going on! :D

EDIT: Seriously AGAIN??? Master Bela K i w i i k s is her FREAKIN NAME, BioWare! WTH is wrong with your forum censor????

Watch your filthy sewer of a mouth! :D

Honestly I think, and hope, she'll live.

But I'd love for something to be announced about it. :( A book or something. I wished she'd be a part of the New Jedi Order or something. Take refuge somewhere, start building and helping others.

She is the unknown keeper of the light at the beginning of Outcast and then at the end of Apocalypse.

She has been in hiding for some 60 years, waiting for when she is needed.

Of course, if you have never read the EU, you'd not know what I am talking about.

People like you are the reason why Lucas has now retired and now wont make anything new for REAL fans like me.

No, people like me are the reason G.L. now hates Episodes 4-6 and the EU. How dare I have the gall to like characters Georgio did not invent better than the ones he did. :rolleyes:

New theory: The Son makes it off that one world, shows Ahsoka all the craziness Anakin will bring down on the galaxy, and Ahsoka and Anakin fight to the death.

Edit: Nevermind, I think the Son died.

Edited by Malles

She is the unknown keeper of the light at the beginning of Outcast and then at the end of Apocalypse.

She has been in hiding for some 60 years, waiting for when she is needed.

Of course, if you have never read the EU, you'd not know what I am talking about.

I refused to read all EU after Legacy because of the blatant lack of Mara Jade.