Voss World PvP Event

Cilas

Lol the only "tactical" knowledge you have is running away at the first sign of an imp and then complaining on the forums or in general chat about how they killed you. I've made my point and am not going to waste time restating myself or continue this silly discussion. Next time you die save people the chat box space and just file a ticket if it upsets you that much, and maybe keep a tissue box next to your computer as well.

If you feel the desire to come up with anymore excuses or immature comments spare the community and message me in game.

If I run away, how did they kill me?

I have never complained about anyone killing me, only about being clone droid camped. Try again sport.

You started the silly discussion so don't get mad just because you bring fail logic to the table.

Filing a ticket about clone droid camping is for a fact a viable reason to file a ticket.

I have no desire to discuss anything with you in game. You know where to find me.

Edited by Quinlynn

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha Who's picture comes up in there?

Lol ya, I caught that too. Your comment just made me think about it real quick so I linked it then watched it myself for laughs and was like "w t f"?

Haha! No clue though :D

Edited by Master_Nate

Voss event was terrific but my frames just couldn't keep up most of the time :( might i suggest lower player cap worlds and multiple instance fights less players but better performance you know?

PS you made my bum sore on ilum bravo! I'l have to like, formulate a strategy now i know you're coming for me :eek:

I'm not surprised you don't know what pvp is, you didn't in the last game.

What game was that and exactly what it is you refer too?

I don't know who you are or how you know what I did or didn't do in a game that has been shut down for over a year.

Your completely unsubstantiated statement is under whelming.

Try again butter cup.

Lul, typical imp double standard.

I don't camp people at a cloning droid and that is for a fact against the TOS. While the imp little mind can't see the diference, BW does. How I choose to play the game, within the rules, is my perogative, period. If you have a problem with what I do, then you can file a ticket. Also, funny how imps convienently forget that imps camp the republic heroic as well.

I make the entire republic faction look bad? LOL, either you are giving me way too much credit or you exagerate to satisfy your own hurt feelings. As far as being disliked. I don't view this game as a popularity contest.

Lul, again, double standard. NPCs are tools to be used, just not against imps. Try again sport. I fight people away from that area all the time. However I would not expect any imp to admit it. My favorite line when I beat an imp 1 v 1 is, "Be sure to tell your weak imp friends we had a 1 v 1 and you lost.".

Thanks for the LOLs.

you must be the ilum guy, i wish you actually could clone yourself so i can have more PVP while questing, i feel bad for you're faction everytime i get a quest done uncontested. i myself prefer to patrol the whole planet but i wish i had you're patience, being the "boss" in heroic areas is so much fun against groups i just hope to get lucky when i stop inside it but this last week i made a point to just keep myself awake and alert and wait. people don't seem to appreciate that there is a reason there is no champion NPC or that there is a respawn droid hidden just round the corner, why else would it be there? ever thought that npcs are provided to help players DEFEND? to protect people and are actually necessary for OPVP to keep it alive. im glad someone raised this point in here im very tired of all the but hurt from other imps who just expect to farm easy creds and loot, it makes me sick when imps get so personal towards pubs who stay and take time out of their day to provide a pvp experience and often tell them to make a group and L2OPVP. i feel jealous of every pub i find and im happy to punish every one that goes it alone into MY faction territory win or loose its meant to be fun and ongoing. startrek online has a similar thing thats actually supported by its community i feel bad for star wars that it's version is just farmed and showed up so much by an RPG type of MMO game.

oh and i will get you! electro net has you're name on it :p

I think he was on SWG. On Flurry?

I've always avoided paying any attention to him if it's who I think it is. Those of you that get involved only really encourage it to go on and on and on.

I played SWG flurry, name doesn't ring a bell.

Voss event was terrific but my frames just couldn't keep up most of the time :( might i suggest lower player cap worlds and multiple instance fights less players but better performance you know?

PS you made my bum sore on ilum bravo! I'l have to like, formulate a strategy now i know you're coming for me :eek:

No idea what the cap was until we got there.

CIA - Scorche / Kajin

That's who it is Cilas.

Man nothing beat him crying to me an hour after I reverse ganked him on a hunt. Especially when it happens 100 times.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc24/natharon/screenShot0027.jpg

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc24/natharon/screenShot0017.jpg

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc24/natharon/screenShot0006-2.jpg

Best quote in my chat boxes "9 kills on this toon and I can already find friend Scorche."

Edited by Natharon

Man nothing beat him crying to me an hour after I reverse ganked him on a hunt. Especially when it happens 100 times.

Best quote in my chat boxes "9 kills on this toon and I can already find friend Scorche."

Careful now...he's such a hard core forum goer that he reported my post for a link (which was completely innocent but you know how he is with the TOS booklet in his back pocket) I left yesterday as if he was so utterly offended that he had to take it to another jurisdiction.

Quin is the real deal folks...keep it clean...or get a warning....such a *cough*joke*cough* :rolleyes:

Edited by Master_Nate

oh man, old school memories.

Careful now...he's such a hard core forum goer that he reported my post for a link (which was completely innocent but you know how he is with the TOS booklet in his back pocket) I left yesterday as if he was so utterly offended that he had to take it to another jurisdiction.

Quin is the real deal folks...keep it clean...or get a warning....such a *cough*joke*cough* :rolleyes:

lol He can report me all he wants, just means I won.

/yawn

I suppose it would matter if I was the person you think I am.

I find it totally hillarious that you people still harbor hurt feelings over a game that has been shut down for over a year.

Everyone knows that all you are proving is how hurt you are that some other player owned you as well. No one would take the time to make videos or screen shots of a player that failed. It is basic Psychology .

Don't worry, you wil get over it one day, maybe.

Edited by Quinlynn

No one would take the time to make videos or screen shots of a player that failed. It is basic Psychology .

Leeeeeeeeroy Jenkins. WoW video? Hate to break it to you but people do. Not stating anything about your skill in particular, just that you are incorrect.

Also, did you really play on flurry? I never heard of you at all until people started complaining on ilum

Leeeeeeeeroy Jenkins. WoW video? Hate to break it to you but people do. Not stating anything about your skill in particular, just that you are incorrect.

Also, did you really play on flurry? I never heard of you at all until people started complaining on ilum

You go right on thinking that if it makes you feel better. Good for you and enjoy the denial.

I played SWG and I had a toon on Flurry. I am not who they think I am. However I heard some stories about how Scorche took bounties from almost every toon on that server and they were rump hurt big time. Funny that a game that has been shut down for over a year can still make such an impression on a weak mind.

CIA - Scorche / Kajin

That's who it is Cilas.

He even has the same guild tag in this game lol, although he denies being the same guy (which he used to do in SWG). I have SS's of his forums posts from SWG, which match the exact nature (and word for word insults) here. Kinda cute and sad at the same time. :D

Edited by Pistols-GS

You go right on thinking that if it makes you feel better. Good for you and enjoy the denial.

I played SWG and I had a toon on Flurry. I am not who they think I am. However I heard some stories about how Scorche took bounties from almost every toon on that server and they were rump hurt big time. Funny that a game that has been shut down for over a year can still make such an impression on a weak mind.

That game or the character scorche made no impression on me. Still no clue who that is and don't care.

On your first comment, you were wrong and the facts are against you. People consistently record fails because they are just as entertaining as successes, especially if the failure talks a big game. Leeroy Jenkins is a perfect example. Again, I'm speaking in general because I've never come across you 1v1. I could care less one way or the other, just playing devil's advocate because your argument had flaws