The Official Armor Wishlist Thread

I would like to see them add a set of Samurai-like Jedi armor. Looks like simple robes, but with compact, segmented armor plates over top and underneath. This could also work for a more Sith-styled armor set, as well. Bonus points for the armor looking relatively high-tech. Edited by Nichos_Ketra

I'd ask the same for Jori Daragon's Armor. It'd look so great if it didn't have those flaps.

Yeah, the flaps should be on a version of the belt for the outfit - so it's more optional. For example, if they had an outfit similar to Aayla Secura's or Ahsoka Tano's first outfit (or second outfit) - the flaps should be part of the belt, not the top. I'm sure that it wouldn't be too hard to design an outfit similar, but different, with a belt with flaps on it.

can we please please please have some imperial uniforms without armor bits or bandoliers or some other junk on the fronts or backs of the shirts?!?!?!

i need something for my imperial agent to wear.... i ended up dieing a zerka corp shirt (the ugly green and funky yellow orange one) it was also hard to find regular ole gloves and boots that were one color.

also would like some smuggler shirts without backpacks!!!!

-Darth Talon's armor set ( with the belt)

-Trooper Armor ( a suit of armor that is TRUE trooper armor. Something big and technical looking)

-More realistic Rifles ( Not sawed of shot-gun)

-Atris' Armor set

-Atris' Dark armor set ( the one from the cut scenes)

-Darth Bandon's Armor set

-Jedi Robes ( more robes like the ones we had in KOTOR 1 and 2)

-More Masks and Helmets

-A real scoop on a sniper rifle( I'd like to see the scoop come up to your eye and go back down as a real sniper rifle should do)

I'd like them to add hats like Nico Okarr's (Ie. no face mask, chin strap etc. just a simple hat unlike many current widebrims that are similar to Okarr's but have chin straps, face masks etc.).

More specifically I'd like to see two varieties of such hats:

one with a very widebrim like Okarr's

one that is more like a fedora (ie not as wide a brim as Okarr's)

I'd like them to add hats like Nico Okarr's (Ie. no face mask, chin strap etc. just a simple hat unlike many current widebrims that are similar to Okarr's but have chin straps, face masks etc.).

More specifically I'd like to see two varieties of such hats:

one with a very widebrim like Okarr's

one that is more like a fedora (ie not as wide a brim as Okarr's)

Seconded. Especially if it doesn't disable the hair of the character that equips it, even if that's via a "while hat is equipped" hairstyle.

-Atris robes.

Its a very beautiful detailed jedi robe. The ragnos robe showed they can do long flowing sleeves so they can do this outfit.

-Scarf headgear.

A scarf that covers the mouth and nose.

-Torn jedi robes.

Let's see some robes that have seen action.

-Darth Bandon armor.

Has been requested many times before, so I'll request it again untill it gets added.

-More civilian clothes.

Normal civilian clothes as often seen in the movies. Nothing special. Just stuff that Han Solo, bar patrons, tatooine civilians, etc. would wear.

-Wider pants.

Why are they all skin tight? give us some variation.

-Darth Maul style sith robes.

These robes are very generic and I wouldnt link them to maul instantly. Other games have shown sith wearing similar robes.

-Palpatine style sith robe.

Again very generic black robe seen on many sith lords. Why not have such a robe in the game? The ragnos robe was a good start but was ruined by some ugly attachements and a weird collar.

-More leather and padded armors.

The original trilogy shows a lot of padded and leather armors, aside from the storm troopers plate armors seem barely existant. Yet in this game pretty much all armor is plate armor. Give us some lighter looking stuff as well please.

I quoted just this one, but I second all previous ideas! Maybe have "battleworn" as a toggle option like toggling the head slot off/on so armor anyone chooses to wear can have a tattered appearance if the player so chooses?

The armor set I'd like to see most is from The Clone Wars series. From the episode (and possibly previous ones, I don't remember) "The Wrong Jedi", there are guards in the Jedi Temple (the ones wielding double-bladed lightsabers) that have a totally epic set of armor on. I wantz it!

Jedi Temple Guard: http://images.wikia.com/mec/images/3/38/Jedi_Temple_Guard.png

Edited by Urzig

-Darth Talon's armor set ( with the belt)

-Trooper Armor ( a suit of armor that is TRUE trooper armor. Something big and technical looking)

-More realistic Rifles ( Not sawed of shot-gun)

-Atris' Armor set

-Atris' Dark armor set ( the one from the cut scenes)

-Darth Bandon's Armor set

-Jedi Robes ( more robes like the ones we had in KOTOR 1 and 2)

-More Masks and Helmets

-A real scoop on a sniper rifle( I'd like to see the scoop come up to your eye and go back down as a real sniper rifle should do)

W

T

F

Is a scoop?

First of all: Atris robes. So much want.. its a very beautifull jedi robe with nice details, and when it can be dyed it would be perfect for both jedi and sith.

I'd also like to see something like Mace Windu's robes.. they have a good lenght to them. Without the bulky outer robe preferably. Somehow its all with the long robe which they seem to usually take off before combat in the movies.