Titans of Industry mission doesn't contunue

I accepted the mission by two characters. One finished that successfully, another been stuck on task "Travel to the CZ-198 Facility Terminal". Abandoned, reseted, relog nothing helped. Now stand near the marker an dont know what to do. Didn't make a request to the Customer Service cause it only offer support for class story missions.

Anybody had similar problem?

I accepted the mission by two characters. One finished that successfully, another been stuck on task "Travel to the CZ-198 Facility Terminal". Abandoned, reseted, relog nothing helped. Now stand near the marker an dont know what to do. Didn't make a request to the Customer Service cause it only offer support for class story missions.

Had the same problem when me traveled by my ship. Using Priority Travel was the only way I could get it to update.

Go inside, where the Czerka rep vendors are. It should unlock the quest for you

Edited by Icestar

First you delete the file : DiskCacheArena that is found in your swtor folder then follow these steps :

1. Abandon quest

2. Restart SWTOR

3. Take quest from the droid on the fleet

4. Go to the transportvessel (use quick travel if you got that one)

5. Speak to the marked quest npc and complete first step of quest

6. Go to your ship,

7. Fly to CZ-198

8. Go to the reputation vendor

9. Quest updates.

Follow these steps, if this still bugs out for you then it is a major bug and customer service should be interested to investigate it

Edited by Icestar

• 4 weeks later...
I have had the same problem and I sent in a support ticket. Response was that it was a bug that has to be fixed in a future patch. Which unfortunately, after looking through the patch notes for tomorrow, will not be fixed with tomorrows maintenance.

It's unbelievable how customer service continues to disappoint me even when I think they can't disappoint anymore ...

This is their response to my ticket, they didn't even read my description so it's entirely not applicable. For scripted answers like this one they don't need actual people supporting, a program would be able to do it with much less cost.

"We are sorry that you have encountered an issue with your mission, however please be advised that we currently only offer support for class story missions.

We would kindly ask you to try the steps outlined below to resolve your issue, if the mission is still in your mission log. Unfortunately if you have abandoned the mission, we cannot provide assistance.

If your mission is located within a story area or flashpoint, please try leaving the phase by either:

• Walking out of the Phased Zone via the Portal Entrance (Green Gate)

• Reset the Phase by right clicking on your portrait and selecting reset phase /reset local phase.

• Using your Quick Travel ability to a Bind Point.

• Using your Emergency Fleet Pass.

You can determine if your character is within a story area or flashpoint as there will be a small gold bar on your screen with a character name on it. If you are on your own, this will display your character's name. By default this is located near the top center of your screen, if you have modified your UI you may have moved it. If the bar shows a character name which is not your own, please leave the instance and then reset it following the instructions above. Once you have reset the instance, re-enter, ensuring that you are the first person to enter (this will ensure that you are the “owner” of the instance, and your name will appear on the small gold bar).

Please be aware that you will not be able to successfully reset your mission when inside your personal ship or your hangar at a Spaceport, as these are considered story areas.

Once you have left the story area, please open up your Mission Log (you can do this by pressing the mission icon on your main menu bar or by pressing the Mission Log key, [L] by default) and then highlight the mission you need to reset and click on the reset button.

If this does not help fix your mission problem, or the mission is not located within a story phase or flashpoint, please try resetting the mission and then attempting it again.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, and we apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused.

Galactic Support is our specialty"

Is it really??? In my opinion it's just getting worse by the minute.

Edited by Brusim

Had the same problem as you. So I abandoned mission and accepted it again on republic fleet. Traveled to the Gav Daragon for the next part of the quest then In headed to CZ-198 facility (on my ship) and all worked well. Edited by cosmicguru

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have tried these so far:

- Resetting the quest

- Abandoning the quest

- Picking it up from not one but two different flashpoint couriers

- Travelling to CZ-198 via ship

- Travelling to CZ-198 via terminal

- Travelling to CZ-198 via legacy skill

- Doing the Czerka Weekly

- Restarting the game

- Deleting the cache file

- Reinstalling the game

- Reinstalling my operating system

- Combinations of all of the above

And so far *nothing* I have made seems to have advanced to the damned quest beyond "Travel to CZ-198". Please advise?

EDIT: If this quest has indeed been bugged since August the Customer Service could have at least put it on the Known Issues List by November!

• 4 weeks later...
I am stuck at this stage of the quest too. Traveled to CZ by ship, went to the terminal and the rep vendors, have even finished the weekly quest several times (so I've done both FPs). Won't advance past "Travel to the CZ-198 Facility Terminal". Edited by Knobbyknees

I had the same problem. The quest marker is behind the gate to the Czerka Corporate labs flashpoint. Taking the flashpoint mission didn't cause the quest to update, so I just left it alone and went to do other things. Fast forward a few days, and I did the Czerka Core Meltdown flashpoint for the weekly through group finder. After this I noticed that the Titans of Industry quest updated. I can't provide step-by-step instructions for getting the quest done, at least not right now, but maybe this can serve as a starting point to figuring it out.

Managed to get it to update by:

Get mission / starship to CZ / do dailes / do labs (exit location) / Starship to fleet / Priority Transport to CZ-198 /

I'm now on complete Meltdown. Strangly I was having a complete meltdown before I got to this point so it's nice to have BW validate the annoyance the quest was causing me.

Which part of that caused the fix I don't know - I do know that it didn't update until I used the Priority Transport. I'm guessing that the ticket with BW and their 'don't do non-class missions kkthnxbyebyehavefun' reply had nothing to do with it but who knows.....

Edited by Genedril
Spelling

• 2 weeks later...

I did have this bug too.

I did the flashpoints and nothing changed.

Then i used the macrobinoculars at the notepad on the desk which is on the left side of the way that leads from ferry to the room with the fp-terminals, vendors etc.

After that the mission proceeded and told to get back to the contact.

• 2 months later...