Already lvl 28 peeps on pvp servers?

lazerpewbang

WOW not sure if this is true or not but friends are telling me that there lvl 28+ people already, running around and waiting for the fresh lvl 15+ to come out and get ganked?

If this is true how many of you will be waiting to roll on a new pvp server instead of going on a server with 33+ by tmw.:eek:

If that's how you feel, you should roll on an RP server.

The driving force behind my decision to become a hardcore PvP player in every game I play, was being ganked by higher level people in my first MMO.

Me too.

Man, Hello Kitty Online was brutal.

By the time i get to rolling on a server with my early access i bet there will be people lvl 40+. i pre-ordered in early november :-\

Haha, people have been pre-ordering since JULY. It is crazy that people are already high 20s, but the fact that they're sitting around ganking people means that not everywhere is covered by these higher levels. Level crafting skills, run flashpoints, level in a different area; all of these are options for getting camped on a PvP server.

By the time i get to rolling on a server with my early access i bet there will be people lvl 40+. i pre-ordered in early november :-\

Same, but I highly doubt level 40+ people will actually be ganking lowbies instead of hitting 50...

WOW not sure if this is true or not but friends are telling me that there lvl 28+ people already, running around and waiting for the fresh lvl 15+ to come out and get ganked?

If this is true how many of you will be waiting to roll on a new pvp server instead of going on a server with 33+ by tmw.:eek:

Welcome to PvP! If you had experience you know this would happen. If you want to level up and totally ignore the whole role-playing aspect of TOR, which is the main idea, you can do it in PvP very quickly. I saw on other posts that their are warzone or pvp bugs that allow players to level up at a fast rate.

From what i've read /heard it seems that there is a lvling exploit in the pvp war zones like you get more xp if there is hardly anyone in there. Not sure though it's just babble on Facebook atm

this is quoted from SReid

The latest update from StephenReid:

Hey all - while we have no definitive update on this yet (that'll come tomorrow, I hope, after our investigation concludes) I did want to point out one important thing.

There have been some suggestions of characters running around on servers in the 30-40 range today. We have the metrics here, and the highest level character as of 30 minutes ago is considerably lower level than that.

Again, we take this seriously, and we're looking to see if this is an exploit that we need to rectify - but don't let rumor and speculation run too rampant.

idk if ill roll a new server or not...but as far as ganking goes..payback is a *****. and when im lvl 50 i shall gank you to.

Troll.

Don't feed the trolls.

Hi there!

Stephen Reid has already posted about this issue in this thread:

Hello all,

The Live Services and development teams are aware of the reports on this issue, and we're investigating. We'll take appropriate action against any players who are found to be exploiting the game in any way.

Thanks for your patience while we look into the issue.

Hey all - while we have no definitive update on this yet (that'll come tomorrow, I hope, after our investigation concludes) I did want to point out one important thing.

There have been some suggestions of characters running around on servers in the 30-40 range today. We have the metrics here, and the highest level character as of 30 minutes ago is considerably lower level than that.

Again, we take this seriously, and we're looking to see if this is an exploit that we need to rectify - but don't let rumor and speculation run too rampant.

In the interest of consolidating discussion, we have closed this thread and ask that you use the one linked above for any further discussion about this issue. Thank you!