Loot in flashpoints...

Now I watched my friend plat the other day in Black talon and then hvis chest dropped... The problem is that his friend, by accident, needed on the chest and Got it without being able to use it...

As a former WoW player I thought of the trade that was introducet to WoW some time ago. The thing is that if you accidently get an item your group member could use, you Can Trade it to him within 24 hours.

Think about it please

It's a nice feature, nothing wrong with suggesting things.

On top of this, I think they need to implement restrictions... if your class doesn't fit, you can't need the item... if you don't have the alignment requirement, you can't need.. and so forth.

That would be on top of the above.

They should add alot more funktions where player have to turn of their brains even more.....

If you click need on an item you cant even use, just lern from it, and watch out more at the next time.

But dont hope the game is compensating your faults.

This is the reaons i hope they will never add macros to the game. Becauce it makes player become lazy. And let the game play for them...

To the orignal problem: No, dont want to see such a funktion in the game. It opens the door for selling stuff in an exploit way.

I agree with the "if your not the correct class then you can't loot it" thing. That just makes sense. Yea, I know that players should watch out for that kind of stuff but there's also some players that would need it just in spite of others. Therefore, the people who are being spited shouldn't have to deal with such nonsense. It's not a matter of implementing something thats already in another game, it's a matter of being fair.

They can't really restrict certain dark/light side loot because, in terms of weapons, what determines the side alignment is the color crystal.

I do not agree with that. Every player should have the right to need any item for alts, companions and so on... Companions are also a part of your progression and if you have the permission of your teammembers, it should be made possible to loot an item for them...

Furthermore, by adding this crap mechanic, people will have to think less about being considerate to other players. One of the goals of an MMO is also to make Online Friends. If you're an *** all the time, people will ignore you in the end. We should learn to play along and follow a certain moral code

Need should be Class specific...period...end of story

Last night a Sentinel Needed on a Double-Bladed Lightsaber for the sole use of the Crystal...sooooooo stupid when it was a light years better blade overall for my Shadow. Can't stand this stuff...

Companions progression is just fine with the stuff you can buy or get through quests, play the game!!!

I can't agree with the needing for stuff for companions, they have no use once you reach 50 except for doing dailies. I mean, you can't use them on Ilum, in flashes (you could but you can mostly forget it), or in PvP (not that I really care about PvP).

I mean the only thing Mako is good for now is for wearing the slave outfit :D

It's not the game's fault that people are not all decent people. If you want to make a game mechanic out of everything, there will be a big loss of freedom for those that are good. It is roleplaying after all. If someone wants to be a *****, he has that right. It's not the game's fault.