Season 10 ranked rewards

bladech

• Dev Post
So, can we expect to receive them on tuesday (tomorrow)? I remember someone wrote that pre-season will last 2 weeks starting with 12 of february. Would be nice to know when rewards will be sent and new season starts.

Thanks.

That is correct, Season 10 rewards should go out tomorrow with the start of Season 11. All of the details are in this article.

Thanks!

-eric

That is correct, Season 10 rewards should go out tomorrow with the start of Season 11. All of the details are in this article.

Thanks!

-eric

In an hour all players received all tier rewards, however no one received top 96 rewards. Any info about these? In the community blog it was written "All tier rewards and top 96 will then be granted upon the start of Season 11".

• Dev Post
In an hour all players received all tier rewards, however no one received top 96 rewards. Any info about these? In the community blog it was written "All tier rewards and top 96 will then be granted upon the start of Season 11".

Let me check on their status!

-eric

Let me check on their status!

-eric

Would be appreciated. I don't think that postpone of top 96 rewards is a good idea since players already waited two weeks to get their rewards and many prefer to engage in the new season fight.

Would be appreciated. I don't think that postpone of top 96 rewards is a good idea since players already waited two weeks to get their rewards and many prefer to engage in the new season fight.

Indeed. Everyone was expecting to see both rewards to be provided at tuesday of february. I can't understand what went wrong and why we still don't have top 96 rewards. Two weeks were enough to check all that needed and prepare everything for handing rewards

• Dev Post

Certainly we don't want to delay top96 anymore then we need too, but we also want to ensure the appropriate players are getting rewarded. The top96 review is still progress but is very close to being completed. Rewards will definitely be issued by end of week, likely sooner.

Comms from Seasons 8 and 9 have not been converted.

I just double checked and this will happen in Update 5.10.2.

-eric

Certainly we don't want to delay top96 anymore then we need too, but we also want to ensure the appropriate players are getting rewarded. The top96 review is still progress but is very close to being completed. Rewards will definitely be issued by end of week, likely sooner.

I just double checked and this will happen in Update 5.10.2.

-eric

Eric, you guys promised "no tolerance" etc, if you will reward the cheaters you will lose the last bit of hope the people put into you, so please, make it really count!

Thank you.

-eric[/color]

thats a pity :( too much of waiting

Edited by omaan

Thanks!

-eric

Eric,

Are there any reasons behind Ranked Tokens not being legacy wide? The high prices of the Replica items really limits and forces us to play the same character for a massive amount of time to achieve enough tokens to purchase. Many of us enjoy playing many characters in ranked.

Eric,

Are there any reasons behind Ranked Tokens not being legacy wide? The high prices of the Replica items really limits and forces us to play the same character for a massive amount of time to achieve enough tokens to purchase. Many of us enjoy playing many characters in ranked.

QFT.

I'd really like ranked tokens to be legacy.

• Dev Post
Eric,

Double checked with the team and this is something they would be on board with trying to do in the future. The trick is that making currencies be Legacy wide is not easy and requires quite a substantial amount of work behind the scenes. We are working on making Legacy currencies a bit "cleaner" on our side and when we get to that point, Ranked Tokens would be top of the list to convert.

Nothing is scheduled or planned for that right now, but know that the team shares your interest in moving the currency that way.

-eric

Double checked with the team and this is something they would be on board with trying to do in the future. The trick is that making currencies be Legacy wide is not easy and requires quite a substantial amount of work behind the scenes. We are working on making Legacy currencies a bit "cleaner" on our side and when we get to that point, Ranked Tokens would be top of the list to convert.

Nothing is scheduled or planned for that right now, but know that the team shares your interest in moving the currency that way.

-eric

Hey Eric, this is off topic but I at least hope that someone that's a dev sees this. There's a bug where Commando Electro-net will apply the hindered debuff to Sins and Shadows that have Resilience/Force Shroud active. This does bug does NOT affect Mercenary's Electro-net, a merc Electro-net will be "resisted" as it's supposed to.

I've reported this for years but have never gotten any confirmation that anyone has acknowledged these reports. It's pretty game breaking for Shadow/Sin players considering Mandos are pretty popular.

More On Topic: Will Replica rewards remain on the vendor, even as the season passes? For example, Season 12 would introduce Replica S2 titles, and replica S1 rewards remain on the vendor? Then for S13, the vendor would then have S1-3 replica rewards? Am I correct in thinking this?

Edited by Jinre_the_Jedi

-eric

Is there any reason the replica items and the season 10 armour are not legacy bound like they have been in the past Eric?

What is the point of this? You have already sent Season 10 rewards, which means you cannot really take them away anymore. In the case that a current top 3 should get a rating reset, how are you going to handle it? I am to assume that you are doing this simply to restore people who have been reset.

My biggest concern still stands:

Why are you restoring players which you reset in the first place? If a reset was in order then you probably had enough evidence to apply the corresponding action. If that was the case, your new ''zero-tolerance'' policy wouldn't allow you to restore anyone.

It is left evident that your ''investigation'' is a big lie, judging by how oblivious you are about who manipulated their rating and who didn't. We are left at me mercy of whatever random judgment whoever is in charge of all of this has. You really need to rethink this.

Generally speaking, if you place in the Top 96, you almost never get the title + commendations that go with it until almost 1-2 weeks after everyone else in Gold tier and below gets there's. It's always been that way. So the investigation is very likely still on going and it's still possible for said cheaters to have their rewards stripped.

Exercise some patience friend.

Edited by Jinre_the_Jedi

Generally speaking, if you place in the Top 96, you almost never get the title + commendations that go with it until almost 1-2 weeks after everyone else in Gold tier and below gets there's. It's always been that way. So the investigation is very likely still on going and it's still possible for said cheaters to have their rewards stripped.

Exercise some patience friend.

The only clever man, ppl trippin bout that smh

What is the point of this? You have already sent Season 10 rewards, which means you cannot really take them away anymore. In the case that a current top 3 should get a rating reset, how are you going to handle it? I am to assume that you are doing this simply to restore people who have been reset.

My biggest concern still stands:

Why are you restoring players which you reset in the first place? If a reset was in order then you probably had enough evidence to apply the corresponding action. If that was the case, your new ''zero-tolerance'' policy wouldn't allow you to restore anyone.

It is left evident that your ''investigation'' is a big lie, judging by how oblivious you are about who manipulated their rating and who didn't. We are left at me mercy of whatever random judgment whoever is in charge of all of this has. You really need to re-think this.

Human beings and, believe it or not, animals such as our close primate cousins, have an intuitive understanding of fairness. A fair competition is considered fun, but if it turns out you never had a chance and the cards were stacked against you that sense of fun goes out the window. When someone cheats in a multiplayer game it ruins the experience for other non-cheating players. Those people stop having fun and then leave the game, which obviously the developers want to avoid because it loses them money.

This is true for every game except SWTOR. And that’s the problem. Our developers want to avoid losing money in general which means banning people, even if they cheated, make them losing money. People will never stop queuing ranked and quit the game just because someone over-traded them or whatsoever. Stop queuing ranked, show a sign, you will be surprised what it can do.

Whatever dude

Dang, you are fast in replying :D

Well you know, those are the obvious things when everyone struggles for rating, but some people seem to go straight to top without issues :) not accusing anyone, just point out the facts.

Edited by merovejec

Dang, you are fast in replying :D

Well you know, those are the obvious things when everyone struggles for rating, but some people seem to go straight to top without issues :) not accusing anyone, just point out the facts.

I don’t know what you mean. Explain.

Edited by DuHavok