Looking for Like Minded Players

belero

Hey guys I have been looking for a while now into getting into a guild to call home. I have characters on both sides as you can see by my sig. Im looking to do one of two things. Join a guild or restart the one me and a few friends had on Anchorhead prior to transfers.

Qualities in a guild im looking for:

1.) Teamplay- What i mean by teamplay is at the end of the day the only thing that matters is everyone logs off having a good time or best that could be expected, we all have bad days. Winning is alot of fun but is nothing if you have no one to enjoy it with, but having a fun group of people to TEAM up with for PVE and PVP is most important.

2.) Attitude- Lets face it MMO players have some of the worst rep when it comes to social interaction at times. Personally i think its because you have to ones who sit behind a screen and care nothing for themselves. What im looking for is people who are here to enjoy there time without inhibiting someone else's by bashing them instead of offering advice, or help. Win or lose they still play and strive to win is most important which in turn should make every group expierence enjoyable as possible, again we alll have our bad days.

3.) Active- WHen i say active i dont mean 4 people online complaining theres nothing to do. Or 30 people online and all doing there own thing. I would rather meet and group with 3 to 5 people on TS or the sort BSing playing the game while queing or doing something as a group atleast a few hours a day. Also, doesnt ahve to be crazy high numbers, just players who play most of the weeknights and weekends when possible RL permitting.

Samething applies to starting a guild again, if there are a few people (like me) who have been playing since launch and been more casual due to lack of people to play with. I have an old website that we could retrofit as well as all our old documentation we used when recruiting, i also have a TS3 server for us to use. Im even looking into start maybe streaming over Twitch.tv. IF either of the above sounds like a fit feel free to contact me in game on one of the toons below, im on the 50's daily as well as the OP and the Sent are the 2 im more working on atm. Im not overly particular on faction just looking for a group to play with.

/end wall of text!

Feel free to check out Ascensión at http://www.swtor-ascension.com. Looking over your pre-requisites it appears we meet them all :) .... We have fun playing the game and enjoy a social atmosphere with people of like minds on having fun and not taking the game way too serious! My in game name is Ja'zel feel free to contact me if you like what you see! Look forward to hearing from you!

you can app to my guild if you want, but only if you have thick skin. We tend to joke around a lot and pick on eachother while knocking out content. If you can handle being called 'stupid' 'idiot' 'moron' 'dumb' or some form of those combined with people telling you what you did wrong and how to improve it by 'not sucking' this is the guild for you. Our main guild is on imp side but we have been starting up a rep guild too. Please apply @ http://www.dtguilds.com.

By reading your post, I know that you would love our guild(s): The Art of Warfare's <Republic of TAW> and <Empire of TAW>. We have exactly what are you are looking for. Take a look at my signature to get a better feel for what we're about, and please email me at Zoloft@taw.net if you want to talk one-on-one and get your more specific questions answered.

See you around!

if you're feeling like it, you might also check out Pax Republica.

we are definitely more interested in 'getting along', and pay huge dedication to our motto that it's more important to achieve something with friends than just achieving something.

here's our recruitment topic if you wish to check it out

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=533554

we are mainly a Republic guild, obviously, but we do have a 'sith alt' guild too where our members can give into these urges :p

In case you havent already made your decision, i'd like to invite you to check out Tempest. We are an Empire side guild active since day 1 of the game release. You can find our recruitment thread HERE, it contains links to our site, applications, our youtube channel and our live stream. Reading what you wrote above i think you could be a great fit for us and vice versa. Hope to see you app and happy hunting!

I am Kryis GM of ISOLATION. You sound you like you would be a perfect fit for our guild. We are looking for skilled and dedicated players to join ISOLATION. We strive for excellence, while enjoying what we all love most; gaming as a team. We are firm believers that a good guild excels in one aspect of a game, but a great guild is triumphant in every facet. If you want to join a guild of our caliber apply at http://isolation.swtorhost.com

• 2 weeks later...
Sith Order Supremacy is recruiting new players and it sounds like you are just the addition we are looking for! We are a smaller PVE oriented guild progressing through Ops weekly. We are hoping to get more people so that we can make raid nights more frequent. We have a website, http://syndicateofscallywags.enjin.com where you can register. We also have a mumble chat server so we can all talk while in-game. We have a BLAST no matter what we are doing and we love to also play other games together as well. I like to think of us as a good group of friends just having fun gaming together! Hit our website up and register if we sound like a group you would be interested in joining. Or you can hit me up in-game, my main toon's name is Booner. Hope to hear from you soon!