Best Chapter for Your Class?

iamthehoyden

What do you think is the strongest/most interesting/best chapter for the classes you've played? If you give specifics, please use spoilers.

Bounty Hunter - I think Chapter 1 is the strongest of the three.

The Great Hunt was really clear in what was going on, chapter 2 was a bit of a filler, and chapter 3 just seemed like you'd completely lost agency and had become a Sith stooge for most of it.

Jedi Knight - I'd have to go with Chapter 3.

Saving the galaxy and all that jazz. :)

Trooper - Chapter 1, although 3 was fairly strong.

Agent - preface this by saying I'm in the middle of Ch 3 currently, but so far I'd have to say Ch 2. Ch 2 was just incredibly gripping, and I could not put it down.

Wow. Let's see...

Trooper and Smuggler: Act 1 by miles and miles. Very tight personal story with NPCs that are very likely to grab you one way or the other.

Jedi Knight: I'm really torn between 1 and 3. Act 1 had some of my favorite villains in the whole game. Act 3 was, well, teh epicz.

Sith Inquisitor: Act 2. That particular hunt was a lot of fun.

Imperial Agent: Act 2. As others have said...gripping, deeply personal, and without some of the "whoa what"-scale stuff of Act 3.

Sith Warrior: Hmm. I found Act 1 had the more satisfyingly concrete goals with credible sources, but Act 3 started kicking a lot of ***. Due to That Infuriating Absence of Choice in Act 3 I'm gonna have to go with Act 1.

Edited by bright_ephemera

Considering the few characters I've played.

IA: I'm midway through Act 3, and I agree that it's a bit *** on the massive scale. However, and I know I'm probably alone in this, I didn't care for Act 2 at ALL. Because of this, I'm going to have to go with Act 1. An epic villain and a sadistic choice with a story that doesn't give me the personal creeps? Yes please.

SW: Act 3, by miles and miles. Yes, there was a choice that should have been available, but my SW would not have taken that choice, so the Act overall worked well for her in particular.

SI: Ok, I know this is weird of me, but I really liked Act 3, even though it has some significant similarities to IA Act 2. I think it has a lot to do with the characters I played. My mellow SI had an easier time with

His mind being taken over.

Than my headstrong freedom-loving IA did.

Consular: I'm only to Balmorra, but I prefer Act 1 to Act 2. Act 1 just felt more personal, at least so far.

Every other class still needs to get out of Act 1.

Bounty Hunter - I think Chapter 1 is the strongest of the three.

The Great Hunt was really clear in what was going on, chapter 2 was a bit of a filler, and chapter 3 just seemed like you'd completely lost agency and had become a Sith stooge for most of it.

Jedi Knight - I'd have to go with Chapter 3.

Saving the galaxy and all that jazz. :)

i agree with your choices there.

the only time i actually felt like a real BH was in chapter 1. chapter 2, a little, i guess, but it felt more like doing dares with your friends than actually hunting people down for business. and i absolutely hated becoming a sith's lackey. you have no idea how happy i was when given the choice to kill him.

as for the JK, i think the only thing pushing me forward through the first two chapters was how much i liked the playstyle of the guardian. but after you try to take on the emperor the first time and partake in your very first failure, that got my attention. i really started getting into the story after that. the bit on Corellia was amazing.

with smugglers, i'd have to say chapter 1 was the strongest with chapter 3 in close second.

chapter 1, mainly because Skavak was such a great villain. the bits when the two of you go back and forth in a playful but despising manner, it was just perfect. chapter 3 was awesome because of the big plot twist that leads into it. killing Darmas was just about as satisfying as killing Skavak was.

i don't recall much that stood out to me in the consular story, but if i had to choose, i guess chapter 2 was the strongest.

i kinda liked getting the Rift Alliance together. also having your own personal Eshka army was pretty sweet.

those are the only classes i got through their stories on. can't wait to finish/start up the others.

SW: 1 & 3

SI: 1

IA: All of them.

BH: 3

*****''

Smug: 1 and 3

JK: 2/3

JC--Dunno yet, but 1 was boring as all hell.

Trooper--BORING. This storyline so far has no redeeming qualities. No decent flirts or romance for femaleTrooper.

Edited by Lunafox

I can't pay attention to entire chapters when there are hundreds of other things happening at once. It's the same as spanking the monkey, but long before you (never) climax, you have several hours, often daily, intervals. It's like, good look hitting the ceiling with that, if you know what I mean.

This is the best I can offer:

Inquisitor (Max Lv50)

1. Having my lightsaber given to me at the academy, unlike all other Sith and Jedi.

2. Defeating Zash, casting her into Khem Val, and treat Khem Val like a crybaby.

3. Getting Ashara, and laugh hysterically as she killed mobs quicker than I could.

4. Having my own personal ghost, whose intentions clearly was in my favor.

5. Meeting the Dread Masters (Not class specific)

Bounty Hunter (Max Lv40)

1. Meeting Mandelore.

Warrior (Max Lv50)

1. When I finally reached Jaesa Willsaam, could convert her and do her affection "quests".

Consular (Max Lv50)

Most boring thing I ever played.

Smuggler (Max level 14)

1. Something about sneaking into a building, getting caught, then pretending to be one of them. (Sometime around level 10, and may or may not be class specific)

What i have played so far.

Smuggler chapter 1, it was nice to have a goal to work for

It was fun to shoot skavik.

Trooper, working through 1, it is gripping.

Sith Assassin, haven't completed Alderaan yet, but so far i am not pleased by that planet's story.

BH, only done the prologue, but that was pretty fun.

JK all 3 acts! though act 2 was the weakest of the three. By far my favorite class story.

Trooper- Act 1 was fun, act 2 seems like filler/opening montage to an oceans 11 movie.

Smuggler- Act 1 was awesome! act 2 was fun but not quite as interesting.

Bounty Hunter- only played act 1 and it was great!

Sith Warrior- Only played act 1 and it was great, really felt like vader with my juggernaut.

Sith Inq- only played act 1 but it felt very boring. Slightly more interesting than trooper's act 2.

Jedi Knight: Act 3

Trooper: Act 2

Smuggler: All, but like Act 1 best.

Sith Warrior: All, but like Act 1 and Prologue best

Sith Inquisitor: Prologue (Korriban and Dromund Kaas)

Bounty Hunter: Act 2

Imperial Agent: All, but like Prologue and Act 3 best

Agent- Act 2, simply awesome, but I love the agent story much in general, and wondering when we will get a new ****** chapter again.

BH: Act 1 is ok, 2 is meh, never finished act 3 when I got to 50. I have to say it has much less impact universe-wise than the IA.

Smuggler:Chapter 1,the most interesting and creative of all the Smugglers chapters IMO

Sith Warrior:Chapter 3,definitely one of my favorites

Jedi Consular Chapter 3,the most interesting of the jedi consular chapters by far

Sith Inquisitor:It's nice to play an alien in the empire and still be respected because your sith,the story it'self up to the end of chapter 2 is cool so far :cool:

Edited by Lavariusstar

Warrior: Act 3 by far. The ending is suitably epic for a Sith Lord.

Knight: Also Act 3. Classic hero's journey.

Hunter: Once again Act 3. Loved Corellia. Darth Tormen is also a bro. Easily my favorite Darth in the game.

Agent: Act 2. Had you going 'whoah' without a galaxy wide event occurring.

chapter 3 was awesome because of the big plot twist that leads into it. killing Darmas was just about as satisfying as killing Skavak was.

Indeed. I especially liked the female voicing on the "nothing makes up for the way you used me" line.

As a trooper, I'd probably have to go with act three. Act one was great, but I didn't actually get to know any of the characters long enough for the twist to actually hurt. I hadn't had enough time to really care. It didn't actually take me aback at all, unlike the equivilant twist for smugglers. It just sort of happened, and then I had to deal with it.

On the other hand,

being situationally forced to vent Jaxo into space whilst she begs you not to

very much did stick with me. I did care. It did hurt. And it made Corellia and the ending mission in particular extremely satisfying. Run, Rakton. Run and hide. Havoc squad is coming for you.

Edited by Bleeters

Consular is definitely Chapter 1. I like the mystery story.

JK is definitely Chapter 3. The ending was awesome.

Sith Warrior is good through and through. I like all 3 chapters.

Agent is Chapter 1. Chapter 2 was fair but 3 just got all weird.

Bounty Hunter is Chapter 1. Too much lapdogging in 2. 3 picked it up again but then it ended so quickly and it was too Imperial.

Trooper was okay, a little too much politics for my taste.

Smuggler is my least favorite, I don't like any of the chapters.

Haven't played Inquisitor yet.