Favorite Sith Lord and Why?

JayKingsley

title is self explanatory

Personally I am going to go with Darth Nihilus. He is pure evil, and can devour entire planets along with their populations just to sate his hunger. You can't really get more ****** than that. I wish they went more in depth with his story line in KOTOR 2.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a tough question, I find all "your favorite X" questions hard as I try to rationalize the answer. :)

The sith lords tend to be either not-so-impressive in terms of power, or have lots of power but be generic or have no style whatsoever (like Palpatine). I guess I would also name Exar Kun for getting the most out of both power and style.

ps. Like Rayla_Felana said, Dooku definitely counts as sith lord. His sith name was Darth Tyranus.

Edited by Karkais

Darth Bane hands down.

1. His name. He took something his father called him in anger and changed it into something to make himself stronger.

2: Bane was never a Jedi, a fallen Jedi, a dark Jedi or had any Jedi teaching or training but was a pure (not pureblood) Sith.

3: He went to the acadamy at Koriban as a beginner with no training and not only survived but came out as the only one who could claim the title of Darth.

4: He was not all powerful he made mistakes and yet he always came out victorious (except for possably his last batlle, not sure though that might have been a victory also. Whether or not his spell sucseeded.)

5: He did what all Sith Lords should do, he learned from people until they had no more to teach him and he disposed of them.

6: He destroyed his whole order (or helped them destroy themselves) to create a new one of his own.

7: He Killed quite a few Jedi in his life.

8: One word Githany. Killing/allowing to be killed the woman he loved and not feeling bad about it. Now thats a Sith Lord.

9: Once he was a Sith Lord that was it. He was never turn from the dark side or was redeemed.

10: Understood, embraced and taught to his appentice the Virtues of the dark side. Lies, deception ect.

Serously I could go on and on but there is no need.

As I said Darth Bane.

Darth Bane for sure. He is pretty awesome.

He is probably the Sith Lord I know most about, seeing as the three books cover pretty much his entire life, or at least the notable bits. It was awesome to see him rise from a miner on a horrible planet to the Dark Lord of the Sith.

He isn't completely idiotic, he only kills if there is purpose behind it. Now alot of the purpose is because "he is weak" or "can't let anyone find out", but still, he leaves people alive if they serve a purpose.

And plus, because of him eventually Sidious destroys the republic. So he is awesome.

Edited by bfishback
Forgot to say why..

Darth Bane for sure. He is pretty awesome.

He is probably the Sith Lord I know most about, seeing as the three books cover pretty much his entire life, or at least the notable bits. It was awesome to see him rise from a miner on a horrible planet to the Dark Lord of the Sith.

He isn't completely idiotic, he only kills if there is purpose behind it. Now alot of the purpose is because "he is weak" or "can't let anyone find out", but still, he leaves people alive if they serve a purpose.

And plus, because of him eventually Sidious destroys the republic. So he is awesome.

I don't like him because of his Rule of Two. That rule makes me angry. Soon, Ravvok will be immortal and rebuild the TRUE Sith Empire 5,000 years after this game and after his 5,000 year nap

Darth Sidious of course.

To mastermind 2 wars, controlling both sides and snatch power from the republic to eventually destroy it, training multiple sith apprentices and all the while hiding his dark nature from the jedi, who's temple couldnt be more than a km away...

Yeh, Sidious : )