youtube channel with plans for weekly GSF lets plays!

taxidermis

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
had acouple of great matches today, check them out!

Awesome to see you making videos again!

Not sure what was going on with this one but it is incredibly choppy almost unwatchable at certain points. I'm not sure if you changed your setup or what but the lag in the video was hard to watch.

Next up you added a "Like and Subscribe" thing over the video but you put it right on top of the power settings and hull/shields of your ship. It was really unpleasant not knowing how much health you had at some points of the watch, and for me I really like to see the power settings since it's such a big part of play.

• 4 weeks later...
Awesome to see you making videos again!

Not sure what was going on with this one but it is incredibly choppy almost unwatchable at certain points. I'm not sure if you changed your setup or what but the lag in the video was hard to watch.

Next up you added a "Like and Subscribe" thing over the video but you put it right on top of the power settings and hull/shields of your ship. It was really unpleasant not knowing how much health you had at some points of the watch, and for me I really like to see the power settings since it's such a big part of play.

yeah this one was recorded right as my old pc was dying and i guess it coudnt handle gameplay as well as recording lol!

Finished building my new pc and did a new video today. moved the like/subscribe overlay but realized after its blocking the minimap now i may just remove it altogether for my next one. the lag has def sorted itself out now.

• 4 weeks later...
LATEST Gsf Lets Play video from SWTOR!! Come check it out got a great late entry match that only lasted 4 mins then a 17 kill tally deathmatch afterwards! Remember to let me know in comments of the video what ship I should do Next! I love remote slicing strike and railgun gunship but i think its time for a switch up.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
so its been close to 2 months, life has been super busy, but i finally had time to make another go at this. Decided this match after dying in my tensor scout to switch to a bomber.. one of the first times ive done so, even tho i have it maxed out already from fleet currency. hence the title, "bomber experiment" hope you all enjoy!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...