Humble Hero Armor Petition

Shao_X

For those of you who want the Humble Hero Armor brought back to the Cartel Market, please voice your enthusiasm here!

This is an awesome armor set and I missed my opportunity to buy it. I'd love for it to return.

Sign here if you agree!

For those of you who want the Humble Hero Armor brought back to the Cartel Market, please voice your enthusiasm here!

This is an awesome armor set and I missed my opportunity to buy it. I'd love for it to return.

Sign here if you agree!

It will be back. They shuffle stuff in and out of direct-buy to keep people interested in looking at the CM. (But, equally, make sure it isn't buried somewhere in the pages of the Armor category in the CM.)

(boots up game)

(looks)

No, it isn't there as I write this, but they do rotate stuff.

I got really lucky on the GTN and managed to snag a set for just over 3m credits BUT I am all for having this put on the direct buy list. Such a nice armor. :D

Humble set for 3M? In star forge? When? really? How did you got so lucky???? I only see the one published for over 400M and there use to be one (maybe the same) for over 200M not long ago.

Considering almost every armor set price is down the toilet on the GTN i find frustating the rarity of this particular set.

Maybe this particular set is not available in Ultimate cartel packs? Because it is not like one can see people using it in every corner.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...