Time To Vote For Your Mercenary Class Representative!

EricMusco

Who should be your Mercenary Class Representative?  

334 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be your Mercenary Class Representative?

• odawgg
    • Aerro
    • Cashogy_reborn

• Dev Post

Hey everyone!

Based on the nominations that many of you made in your nominations thread, the poll above highlights the top possible candidates to be your Class Representative. This poll will run until Monday, July 29th. At that point whoever has won the poll will be your new Class Representative! Around that time I will also post the schedule for each AC on when they will be submitting their top 3.

As a note, if for some reason you do not see someone who was nominated in the above poll it could be for a few reasons:

• They declined the nomination.
  • They never responded to the PM to confirm interest.
  • They were never contacted as only the candidates who appeared to have a few nominations were reached out to.
  • They have a forum account which is suspended.

Again, please vote in the poll above by Monday, July 29th. Good luck everyone!

-eric

hey guys, if you would like to vote for me for class representative, please go here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=665184 and vote!

i got nominated for both, and think id be better pub side. having odawg or aerro as my mirror rep would be a good compliment to what i bring to the table imo.

thanks! :D

I would've went with Merc, seeing as they're getting their questions answered a full 2 months before the commando :rolleyes:

I would've went with Merc, seeing as they're getting their questions answered a full 2 months before the commando :rolleyes:

Unless the merc questions are:

Why do I dance like a fairy in combat?

Can we get a hat more like Fett's?

Gangsta firing stance, can we have more of it?

Then they will be relevant to commandos.

Unless the merc questions are:

Can we get a hat more like Fett's?

Gangsta firing stance, can we have more of it?

Then they will be relevant to commandos.

Those are the mercs real problems, who would dare to ask anything else? :D;)

Like a russian ballet dancer.

On coke.

Haven't thought of this, but it seems like a quite valid complaint now that I think of it.

Edited by Hxxr

Like a russian ballet dancer.

On coke.

Haven't thought of this, but it seems like a quite valid complaint now that I think of it.

I suppose that would be a better question than what the warrior/inquisitor are going to be asking about their stupid Hood Toggles 8 different times.

Another important Commando/Merc question is why is the champion eliminator helmet look like tionese eliminator's helmet equipped instead of what it's supposed to look like...

Edited by KhalDrogoe

I vote for odawgg because he is the messiah of merc rng

ROFL! While this may appear to be true and the good Lord knows I spend significant time on the dummy at least once every couple of weeks. I would argue that it's not that I have miraculous RNG but that I am amongst the more "consistent" players execution-wise on a dummy to give myself the most "opportunities" for the RNG to swing in my favor ;) But I do like that title "Messiah of Merc RNG" I'll take it! haha

Edited by odawgg

I just want to say thanks to everyone who voted and it's quite an honor to be the 1st Mercenary class representative! I will do my very best over the next month or so to work with all of you along with the mando side to get some quality questions to the Devs... We have some time so I'm going to sit back and read a bit on the questions that have been brought up and start narrowing them down as we approach the deadline. Since there's already a question discussion thread (will post link later, I'm at work) I will let that be the main discussion thread and then create a new one in a couple weeks with what I have gathered.

Hopefully some progress can be made to the AC from all this!