View Single Post

Ginwho
12.07.2013 , 08:56 AM | #9
Well I love Galactic Starfighter. It's challenging, but fun. To those that dislike it...guys...just keep playing and keep upgrading your ships. The more you upgrade your weapons and buffs, the easier it gets. I remember seeing one guy getting 18 kills in a game so far, and I asked how in the world did he do that. Then a few games later I started getting 2, 4, then 6 kills in a game. I know it's no 18, but I've only been playing for a couple days and out of that probably only 8 or 9 games.

Hint, it really helps when firing to boost your weapons! Hit F1 and see how much easier it is to kill. Just make sure to hit F4 again to reset or if your getting good, make sure you use the appropriate setting, like boost shields via F2 if you're getting hammered, or F3 if you think you can outmaneuver them, if you're in say, a scout ship. Really guys, I sucked when I started, but it gets noticeably easier when you get the upgrades.

Also, if you suck at fighting in the beginning, just try to cap points. You can do very well just doing that sometimes.