The false emperor (bug) (spoiler)

The HK-47 fight. When he stealths and selects a party member it's an instant kill? I have tried everything to stop this from happening, I've tried aoe, interrupts, and cleansing.

The darth malgus fight. The grenades are useless just use character based knock backs when he is at 10%.

During the invisible phase I usually have everyone run to the railing and keep their back to it. Hk-47 will stun someone and disappear again. During this 2nd disappearance, spray AOE in front of you to break his stealth. If you do it in time he won't do the back-stabs attacks.

The reason the backing to the rail works is simply because it reduces the area he can hide in during his stealth phase.

if you read the dialogue before the fight, he tells you the first shot will incapacitate, the second will spill your slippery innards onto the floor, its working as intended if you allow the second shot to go off by not aoeing. due to the limited aoe during this phase, stacking up ontop of eachother and aoeing ontop of yourselves is a very easy fix. Edited by Lawli