Magnusheart's redone compedium of misc ideas.

Magnusheart

I would love if they put back the named weapons that used to have at tionese, columi and rakata level. Stuff like, qel-droma's ancestral blade, hatred, fear, the unslung hero, fast credits, etc.

Maybe have them.as a reward for completing something similar to the dreadseed quests.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love if they put back the named weapons that used to have at tionese, columi and rakata level. Stuff like, qel-droma's ancestral blade, hatred, fear, the unslung hero, fast credits, etc.

Maybe have them.as a reward for completing something similar to the dreadseed quests.

I know that a few guns which can be made by armstech do have names.

I don't remember about artifice, though.

Too bad I wasn't there at the time when that early stuff was available ...

I know that a few guns which can be made by armstech do have names.

I don't remember about artifice, though.

Too bad I wasn't there at the time when that early stuff was available ...

I still have my

Darth Sion's Lightsaber. (Rakata MH Empire SW)

Darth Bandon's Lightsaber. (Tionese MH Empire Inq)

Fall of Atris (Columi OH Empire SW)

Anywho. Updated another 13.

May we add something many people wish to come back? Either ALL removed armors or especially Rakata/Columi/Tionese AND Centurion/Champion/Battlemaster Gear.

Another Dye i would love to get is "black / deep purple" and "deep purple / black".

• 2 weeks later...

Back from Comic Con.

Here is my update.

217. Scrolling UV. Knife: Animated Knife Changer visual when equiped. makes the knife model change appearance

218. Scrolling UV. Shotgun: Visually shown on the back and or visual model changer.

219. Scrolling UV Tech Shield: Digial Tech Glow around your left wrist that resembles a shield icon on it (like a Mass Effect Omni Tool)

220. Scrolling UV Force Shield: Digital Mystic Glow around your left wrist like a tiny shield(diff colors via diff version)

221. Scrolling UV Generator: Digital Tech Glow that is sharp and sleek

222. Scrolling UV Focus: Force aura on the left wrist that waves about. (SImilar to Tythonian Forcemaster's Saber effect)

223. The Scoundrel's Trail. (While moving you leave a small trail of coins falling behind you for 5Min.) Based off the Path of Illidan WoW toy Item.

224. Path of the Darkside. While moving your trail leaves behind corrupted footprints for 5 minutes.

225. Star Squadron. (heal item) while using a holopad you command a small army of ship pets as they fly around in playful dogfights until the cast is over.

226. Corrupted Orb. (Emote) Loop Cast a corrupted version of the Life Day Orb

227. Pure Orb. (Emote) Loop Cast of a pure white/golden version of the Life Day Orb

Back from Comic Con.

Here is my update.

217. Scrolling UV. Knife: Animated Knife Changer visual when equiped. makes the knife model change appearance

218. Scrolling UV. Shotgun: Visually shown on the back and or visual model changer.

219. Scrolling UV Tech Shield: Digial Tech Glow around your left wrist that resembles a shield icon on it (like a Mass Effect Omni Tool)

220. Scrolling UV Force Shield: Digital Mystic Glow around your left wrist like a tiny shield(diff colors via diff version)

221. Scrolling UV Generator: Digital Tech Glow that is sharp and sleek

222. Scrolling UV Focus: Force aura on the left wrist that waves about. (SImilar to Tythonian Forcemaster's Saber effect)

223. The Scoundrel's Trail. (While moving you leave a small trail of coins falling behind you for 5Min.) Based off the Path of Illidan WoW toy Item.

224. Path of the Darkside. While moving your trail leaves behind corrupted footprints for 5 minutes.

225. Star Squadron. (heal item) while using a holopad you command a small army of ship pets as they fly around in playful dogfights until the cast is over.

226. Corrupted Orb. (Emote) Loop Cast a corrupted version of the Life Day Orb

227. Pure Orb. (Emote) Loop Cast of a pure white/golden version of the Life Day Orb

Good to see my Offhand suggestion thread inspired some people.

Some new entries and some to enforce what was asked in this great thread.

As this post is from a former thread apologies as not all entries are about the Cartel Market.

Part surnames (or last names) from the legacy feature

Turn off the legacy creation name screen popup (some of us don't want a legacy name.

Also add a check box to hide remove the legacy rename popup and stop the legacy icon from blinking.

Now specifically about the legacy trees

1. More links types:
    • Adopted sibling (for if you are not making characters of the parents)
    • Aunt/Uncle
    • Cousin
    • Twin
    • Mentor or Master
    • Slave (could add a strike-through for former slave, for Inquisitors especially)
    • Alias of
    • Unaware of Existence
    • Friends (vs Ally)
    • Enemies (vs Rival)
    • *Or (better?) a blank field filled by the player

[*]Not limiting link as (Adopted)Child for the links in the middle of the legacy tree (ie: not flat legacy)

[*]Keeping dead (i.e.: deleted) characters in the tree

[*]Cross server Legacy (less needed as there are way less server than, you know @launch)

[*]Link legacies to characters of others players

[*]More than one legacy tree per server, with ability to link them

[*]Add companions to the legacy tree

Use the Legacy feature between the characters for sharing:

1. Cargo hold/Secret stash (noticed it might come along the housing system)
  2. Credits pool
  3. Datacron unlocks
  4. Codex entries unlocks
  5. Social ranks
  6. Valor (since it is now purely cosmetic and has no impact on stats)
  7. Titles
  8. Achievements
  9. Crew Skills (Send other character companions on crafting missions)
  10. Gear
  11. Crafting mats
    • Heirloom for leveling
    • Wardrobes for look

[*]Space ship chassis

[*]Legacy Unlocks: choice of smaller fee for individual characters or more expensive for legacy-wide.

[*]Quick travel points.

[*]Reveal know maps from others characters

[*]Planetary commendations && raise the cap

Now about the new stuff:

1. Titles
  2. Gear & droid skins
  3. Weapons & Crystal colors combinations
  4. Body customization (Hair / face / jewelry / tattoo...) for characters and companions
  5. Character species (done with the Cathar, want more :p )
  6. Crafting recipes
  7. Speeders (single player, multiplayer & character + companion)
  8. Armor decals
  9. Multi-Pet: bring out more than 1 pet at a time.
  10. Linguist: Your character may now speak in alien language during cutscenes
  11. Reset all class quests for a caped character & automatically adjust quests difficulty
  12. Defect to the opposite faction and keep your class (*might not work when raising the level cap)
  13. Call in your spaceship to do a strafing or bombing run on your enemy.

For convenience features we have the following entries:

• Travel
    • "Home Point" bind option for quick travel ability to a specific planet and location
    • Speeder speed increase
    • Faster Quicktravel cooldown
    • Group Transport: shuttle group members to leader location
    • Increase sprint speed
    • Add a /burst feature allowing to get away from a fight
    • Speeder armoring Increases the amount of damage your selected seeder takes before exploding
    • Increase current speeder speed to next tier ++2
    • On the run mounting: you can summon your vehicle without stopping. The speeder would zoom in from behind, you jump on it, and continue forward without ever stopping.

[*]Manage our text emails with our datapad from anywhere

[*]Access to browse the GTN with our datapad from anywhere

[*]Companions send (or pickup) mail packages from the space ship for the player

[*]Companions sell items for the player, both to traders and the GTN

[*]Increase duration for listing GTN Items (ex: 5 days, 7 days, 10 days)

[*]Increase max number of Items for sale per character on the GTN (ex: 25, 50, and 100 )

[*]Discount for Credit Deposit on Item Sale (ex: 10%, 20%, and 30%)

[*]Check mail on other characters

[*]Drop mission items in the bank vs inventory

[*]Dedicated crafting bags and bank slots.

[*]Companion buy mats automatically

[*]Being able to use crafting-restricted items

[*]Reduced money sinks fees]

[*]Use the Ship Holoterminal to have all your level faction fleet dailies and weeklies to save time on the fleet

[*]Ship augment table

[*]Being able to change a BoP item into a Bind On legacY (BoY)

[*]Legacy Name as a pre-title.

[*]Manage crafting & missions for all companions through a centralized UI

[*]Manage all companions and character gear through a centralized UI

[*]Queuing a character for any instanced content while playing an alt solo

[*]Increase chance to crit on every crew mission

[*]Summon a droid that loots items for you from killed enemies

[*]Advanced Holocommunicator:: 'turn in' any completed quest via your holocummunicator.

[*]Rename pet(s)

[*]Mascot: pets gives a presence bonus

[*]Field Training Droid that can train you new skills (a more sexy version of the holos!)

*]Legacy (ship?) communication center: allow player to join global channel

On the companion system:

1. Sharing companions between alts is really looked after. (ie: playing Mako with a Sith Warrior or why not a Smuggler.)
  2. Being able to use 2 companions at once, mostly was requested to solo some instances.
  3. And finally really being able to edit the companions body through a character creation tool
  4. Customized companions should have the portraits change to the new customization
  5. Add a nickname to companions (and toggle which of the name/nickname to display)
  6. Mule: your companion and/or pet can hold additional items for you
  7. Companions kits that allows us to choose with companion will be our healer tank or dps
  8. Alt as companions (obviously without companions quests)
  9. Send your companion to a selected spot
  10. Mark target priority for a companion
  11. Option for the companion to finish gathering before entering in combat if the player character is attacked
  12. Mute your companion
  13. Move companion skills around in their own bar and also in the player quick bars.

On specs:

• Dual Specs
  • Advanced AC respec

Before leaving please add gear tabs and hide gear slots option.

Edited by Deewe

• 2 weeks later...

Updated.

228. Toy Grab Claw machine heal item trying to grab a stuffed rancor

229. Skate Shoes mount. (Rocket rollerblade like attachments) as you ice skate fly your way from place to place.

230. Small Hoverboard. (Skateboard like hoverboard mount)

231. Sock Puppet Emote. Pull out a Sock puppets in both hands each being a diff creature and play with them.

232. 2D-3D scanner heal item. Character steps into a kolto like chamber. Character appears 2D while in it.

233. Cyclops Goggle. wear a pair of goggles that makes it look like you are a cyclops.

234. Chariot Mount. Similar to the pod racer mount but you stand on it than sit.

Updated again. 250. man. I think imma take a break for a while updating this, Id hope more of it will be pink. (being made into an actual item) guy can dream. I love supporting this game in any way. Its still a good story line. and operations are more fun. Love this game.

235. Single Seat Koreallis Mount.

236. Stylish Racer Helmets. look at a mix between Power Ranger Helmets and Motorcycle Helmets.

237. Pickaxe Virboblade weapon.

238. Yoyo Toy Holo Emote(or heal item) play with a Yoyo that glows diff colors

239. Robes of Tulak Hord

240. SCROPIO Customizations Hutt Gold (golden fury esq)

241. SCROPIO Female chasiss HK customiztion (Scropio customization to make her look like a female HK)

242. Scrawny BT1 Lieutenant Pierce Customization

243. Fluffy BT4 Corso Rigs Customization

244. Beefy BT3 Aric Jorgan Customization

245. Amazoness BT3 Kira Carsen

246. Ajunta Paul armor

247. Mandalore the Ultimate's armor

248. Vibrosword similar to the extendable cathar blade but more Medieval in style :>

249. Faction themed Emotes One Pub and Empire themed in doing something to show respect to them.

250. Class themed Emotes. Energy glows flexing, holding a pazzak card, etc.

Edited by Magnusheart

Would love to see companion gear sets or customizations that reflect their starting appearance. Somewhat noted already here

144. Nadia Grell's starting robes. (its Jedi Knight Columi gear without fancy shoulderpads attachments and hood down)

• 4 weeks later...
Oh, Bao would have gotten many, many, many more Bao Memorabilia entries on my list :) My absolutely favorite NPC of all times, with only Kivan as a contender, and Kivan topped my digital characters list from 1998 onward till I ran KOTOR2 for the first time last December (and went right onto SWTOR). :) Heck, my Legacy name is Dur and my main is a golden-eyed Zabrack :) Edited by DomiSotto

• 2 weeks later...
Since they did Zayne Carrick how about Celeste Morne

Here are some pictures of Celeste Morne's outfit:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:MorneSowrs.jpg (good view of Celeste Morne's outfit)

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:CelesteMorneKillingCostableNoanaSowrs.JPG (front view - action pose)

[After the Constable turned into a Rakghoul]

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:Zayne-flash.jpg (front view) [saving Zayne Carrick from the evil talisman]

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:JebbleWarForge.jpg (back view)

And why not one of Jarael's outfits (after all, she is a friend of Zayne Carrick in the KOTOR comic series that was set before the timeline of the KOTOR computer games)?

Examples of Jarael's outfits that might be nice in SW: TOR :

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:Jarael.jpg

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:Jarael-KotORCG.jpg

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:DamnJarael.jpg (a nice dress)

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:Jaraelarkanianlegacy.jpg

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:Jarael_and_Adasca.jpg

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:Zayne_Jarael_Crucible_Agents.JPG (Crucible Agents Disguise)

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:Chantique.jpg (Chantique disguise)

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:JaraelPirate.jpg (Pirate disguise)

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:ZaynesGang.png

Also would be nice to see this added sometime:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:Zayneathon.jpg (Zayne's original Jedi Robes)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow nice list, hope to see this updated forever.

I'd like to see more customization features and races for purchase. And personally I'd like to see more value to those purchases or more available separate purchases of skin/hair related features to the character customization content.

I bought the expanded hairstyles for humans and found only 2 new ones to choose from for the males. I wouldn't mind paying for additional unlocks related to such features or a pack of content to add diversity to making a truly unique character.

And with all of your armor suggestions that would play well into the external side - now if only we could customize our organs and blood colors and sell said organs to the cartel for credits... >.>

• 1 month later...

+1 for the true Black/White lightsaber crystal (aka the same as the ones found on Oricon, not the Grayish ones we get)

Where are the Purple Eye glowing things, along with the current Red and Gold. MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! (Uber, pretty please)

Bring us the Ceremonial Mystic mask without the feathery shield bit. (Backburner item)

Need to bring back the classic full bone, Dread Master/Battlemaster Force Mystic/Master Sash (Pretty Pretty please)

BTW, thanks so much for the Enhanced Assailant and Ghostly Magus sets :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have returned, after an eternity away from you all. JACK OF BLADES IS BACK.

I have returned, and so I am Reviving my old suggestions thread over time now that I have resubscribed. couldnt handle the grind of having to individually augment over 50 outfits (pve and pvp for most) of all my alts so I got burned out. But with the new outfit System, I just need 2 for each class type, which cuts everything down by more than half. SO. with that renewed hope to the game. I hope to work more ideas and contributions for players who have wallets to make their stay in this galaxy, or the next. more entertaining.

p.s. I got a new job too. wooo 10$ an hour.

• 1 month later...

Updated yet again!

251. Vibrosword that pops out of a Lightsabe style hilt. with the entire blade projecting out. (Similar to Percy Jackson's Sword)

252. Crown/Circlet like a real crown.

253. Holo Statue thats a legacy bank portable unit. I have my money saying it should be Darth Malak.

254. Helmets that are pure force eye glows. Yellow, Red, Blue, Purple.

I have returned. more new updates!

255. RAKGHOUL armor, what do I mean? I mean ripped "and steralized" body parts adorned to armor like a Hunter of beats in disguise!

256. Gree Cube 1-h weapons. Pull out a gree cube that transforms into a pistol or lightsaber during the sheating process.

257. Gree genetic hologram. using the cube disguises you as another player race randomly chosen for 5 minutes.

258. GSI Recon Droid toy (one from ziost daily) basically summons it and it follows you for a few minutes taking random scans and pictures. (not usable in PVP, Ops, Flashpoints)

259. Force essence. Toy that makes your aligned force energy leave an energy trail off your body and leaves a foot print trail, color changes based on alignment. 5 min duration.

260. Dread Seeded Armor. Armor that is partially corrupted by the Dreadseed biological corruption.

261. Emote: Spy Recon Lay down on the ground and look through goggles.

262. Heal toy: Focusing Crystal. Meditate and attune a lightsaber crystal to become attuned to your alignment. (inspired by the player unique crystal via Kotor 2)

263. Gree tattered robes. Think torn jedi robes like Revan's Reborn leggs, and on the inside of the cloth it glows with gree light.

264. Ancient Sith Staff Doublelightsaber, Ancient Sith Longsword Lightsaber (like Naga Sadow's Statue's)

265. Force Vanity Emote: Use the force to bring a pear to your character, never hold it with your hand and take a bite out of it and throw it away. (SW Episode 2 inspired)

266. Revanite Banner Toy item. just like our current ones but it drops the physical banner. (decos too pl0x?)

267. Music Box heal item. Pull out a sw esq boombox for music and lay in a reclined chair and listen to random cantina music or imperial soldier music etc. as it channels and it breaks when its done.

268. Emote "sports fan" Pull out a hollo and watch diff angles of swoop speeder racing.

269. Haunt of the Emperor, Toy item. buffs you for 30 minutes, periodically your character puffs black smoke energy because the emperor whispers to you and taunts your actions. calling you amusing.

270. Shrunk version of the massassi waraxe as a weildable.

271. Vibroblades from the Blood Hunt mandalorian's use.

272. Non-lethal cryo grenade. Similar to ball toss, u thro a cryo grenade and it cosmetically freezes a player or companion.

273. 6th Line armor.

274. Retro 80's big music headphones that are like gree tech in design.

275. Long sock hat, Think Link from Loz, But diff, have like a stitched Pub or Imp logo.

276. Audio Voiced Sith/Jedi Code channel heal item. you quote it, and the energy flows through you.

277. Animated effects Killik War Staff.

278. Deco: Statue of Darth Malgus

279. Ragged "Nerf Herder" clothing.

280. Red Outline Color Crystal.

281. White-Orange-Red. color crystal. White core orange inner glow, red outter glow.

282. Killik character disguise costume. Breaks on death. Cosmetically transformed into a Killik.

283. Black-Stirrated Red Crystal.

284. Revan's Esq "Force Wield" ability as a heal item. levitating sabers, controlling them, but then failing.