Your next class?

xDreegan

So all my fellow dualwielding bad-asses. What's going to be your next class in the upcoming MMOs?

Warrior is the dual-wield in Tera but they're also off tanks.

Same for GW2, plus the Thief.

Blade and Soul doesn't have one.

Whatchu playin'? O.o

I'm going back to Sorc for TERA with Warrior alt. Elementalist main and Warrior alt in GW2. Kung-fu Master in B&S.

Not playing anything else my one true love of MMOs WAR is pretty much dead. The devs have all sorts of interesting bug fixes and balance changes in the last year that vastly improved the game but with like 5 ppl to play in an all PvP game not going back there. No ppl = nothing to do.

Next upcoming game I am looking forward to is the Secret World which is classes so no new there on which I would play.

Gonna work on my sniper and roll a pub toon after 1.2 comes out though while I wait and in between working on my 2 mains.

Won't be playing either of upcoming MMOs and since I have lots of fun with SWTOR, other than Diablo 3, it doesn't look like I'm gonna touch anything else until Titan.

Which is when I'll roll a melee pain train like I always do. Casters are for pansies and I don't consider hunter type to even be a proper class ;d

Edited by gibmachine

Tank Assassin/Shadow, hands down.

If they don't get properly nerfed into the ground with the legacy path, that is the #1 class I'm directly playing.

EDIT: You meant the for the next MMO. I'll still leave my post though because it's true.

Edited by Asphen

Tank Assassin/Shadow, hands down.

If they don't get properly nerfed into the ground with the legacy path, that is the #1 class I'm directly playing.

EDIT: You meant the for the next MMO. I'll still leave my post though because it's true.

Based on what we know now I doubt the Inquisitor will ever get touched anytime soon. We do know BHs are taking a hit, just don't know how bad.

I'm actually pretty excited for Diablo 3. I hope it's as good and deep as the last two. And I think I heard something about a new EverQuest game? Confirmation anyone?

GW2 I am leaning towards Thief and Mesmer (yeah the mesmer has all kinds of girly special effects, but the class was cool in GW1)

Borderlands 2: Zero

Diablo 3: Demon Hunter

Edited by HBninjaX

Not supporting Mass Effect 3 with redicoulos DLC and actually swtor feels like ME3 already lol

--> boykott this, we customer dont need to accept everything

TERA - not my cup of tea

* no faction pvp only FFA/Guild like in lineage 2

* trashy look

GW2 - Iam interesting in this game

* Iam watching it carefully since games get overhyped a lot these days

* pvp objective content looks promising

* GW1 pvp did suck for me so lets see how GW2 combat looks like

Definately trying some melee classes here, thief sounds interesting but played such a class too often already. Engeneer maybe...

Edited by BobaFurz

GW2: Thief

City of Heroes: Fortunata, which I've min-maxed enough to solo the newest content. However, I want a roll several new characters on there.

The Secret World: Interested. Probably going to go Illuminati with some kind of telekinesis.

TERA: No interest what so ever. It looks like Aion without the promise of F2P now.

As for the above poster, I'll buy ME3, but as I did with ME2, I likely won't buy most of the DLC.

Edited by PseudoPsi

next class will be GW2 warrior. Till then Mara for life

i believe they will have a similar resource pool. I like the rage building then execute abilities. I tried other classes and their resource management seems so limiting.

I played EQ warrior /yawn

wow warrior was a lot of fun.

Mara is a ton of fun.

I hope GW2 warrior is a lot fun too.

What's going to be your next class in the upcoming MMOs?

GW2: Warrior.

In SWTOR:

- I rolled an Assassin. Almost 50. Assassin gameplay is rather boring, but my character is hot.

- I rolled a Sage. Mid 30s. Similarly boring. Range can actually be semi-fun, but the camera bugs (jerky reset when switching between panning and LMB+RMB forward) make it too painful. If the alien chick doesn't have some hot customization skins, I probably won't hit 50. Sage story is somewhat lame.

- I rolled a Powertech, 11. SHO RYU KEN. SHO RYU KEN.

- I rolled a Sniper, 11. Will get around to leveling that char later.

Not playing anything else my one true love of MMOs WAR is pretty much dead. The devs have all sorts of interesting bug fixes and balance changes in the last year that vastly improved the game but with like 5 ppl to play in an all PvP game not going back there. No ppl = nothing to do.

If you liked WAR you should try GW2.

Edited by EasymodeX

Best you thing I love about GW2 is the Open World PvP. Objective based, three sides of balance, and a whole lotta killing. I just hope you can level and gear up with it. If that's true I'll be rampaging around from day 1

GW2: Thief

City of Heroes: Fortunata, which I've min-maxed enough to solo the newest content. However, I want a roll several new characters on there.

The Secret World: Interested. Probably going to go Illuminati with some kind of telekinesis.

TERA: No interest what so ever. It looks like Aion without the promise of F2P now.

As for the above poster, I'll buy ME3, but as I did with ME2, I likely won't buy most of the DLC.

You buy the DLC already with the disc. They charge people for something which is already in the game core, just to unlock it. This is not even a true DLC.

Watch the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRRpGlmtws8&feature=youtu.be&a

Hello everyone,

Threads in this forum should be focused on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. We encourage you to make threads or join in on discussions about specific game-related topics but are going to close this thread as it is off-topic.