SOA bugged

SOA Bugged. 3rd OR 4th shield will NOT pop. We have had him centered MULTIPLE times under the pyramid. Tonight we have got him to 2% about 6 times now. We are solo tanking, solo healing. He enrages becuase we cant pop his shield. This also happened last week. We somehow got him down after the 5th shield dropped. Anyone else getting this problem? Fight is CAKE other then this shield NOT popping off... :mad: VERY mad.. Love the raid but HATE this boss. 7 Hours in here last tuesday on SOA. (3 hours on SOA) And tonight.... 3rd hour now on SOA... Same grp as last week aswell...

Hard or normal?

Saw all of those bugs so far in the last 3 days.........its been quite......disappointing.

Considering taking a few months of my subscription and channeling it into something else and then checking to see how much progress on bugs they have made.

I wonder if i get paid for testing the game again........wait no, i am paying them to test the game.........

would be nice if they put a shade on the floor so you can judge it properly.

Agreed

I tank as well and I was wondering about that.. I was sure I was under thing thing and it didnt pop.. figured I was just missing because it is very difficult to tell where it is.

There is also a chance he will reset during phase 3. Thats fun too. We were on track to one shot him. We decided it wasn't that big a deal and were going to do it again only to find out we couldn't re-enter the instance. Fun stuff. Edited by Daluu

Yeah, Last night. We spent 3 hours on SOA. Gave up.... And now tonight. On EV First boss HARD MODE. Cant even kill trash without peoples games crashing.... Escape pod bosses killing people... Laser cannons killing our tanks before healers can get up there... Boss not even spawning after first set of trash.... This is a great first hour of raid time. Lovely. Edited by Fourtyounce

We got the problem on Soa hardmode, that the balls in p2 just cant be killed by someone anymore, they target someone and only detonate at the specific target ... you can still do p2 but p3 where more and more balls spawn is just *** >_<

We got the problem on Soa hardmode, that the balls in p2 just cant be killed by someone anymore, they target someone and only detonate at the specific target ... you can still do p2 but p3 where more and more balls spawn is just *** >_<

That's the design of the fight.

That's the design of the fight.

Are you sure? Prepatch a tank or anyone else could attack them and then they were exploding at him and werent going random through the raid ... you were able to handle them with some ppl... i mean if you at least got something that shows that they are moving torwards you ... cause its rly hard to see for melees for example which one is being tracked or if the ball isnt even going 4 somone behind the melees in the ranged camp

Edited by Xenroth

Kill only one pylon at a time, and only on the platform that you land on. We had range that would kill the pylons from a mile back, but that would make him bug from time to time. Our guild just killed Soa on hardmode and for the past few nights we have gone with the one pylon method and his orbs have not bugged since.

The lightning balls only can be detonated by the person they are targeting. Fortunately anyone with a taunt can make them target them.

Regarding the pylons dropping, we've had this issue once or twice.... but not nearly as often as people on these forums make it out to be. You need to make sure he is positioned perfect. Yeah there are a few rare times where it will hit him and not bust his bubble, but usually it's because he's off center by a few paces.

At the same time we've had it where his shield was busted when he was nowhere near it.... so you never know with this encounter.

Kill only one pylon at a time, and only on the platform that you land on. We had range that would kill the pylons from a mile back, but that would make him bug from time to time. Our guild just killed Soa on hardmode and for the past few nights we have gone with the one pylon method and his orbs have not bugged since.

That's funny, we would have that issue when we killed them one at a time. We had our gunslinger take them out at range and we killed him the first time we did that. That was the first, and only, time the third pyramid actually scored a hit.

Edited by Wuzseen